Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’ll take the bugs :thumbsup:

Bug.gif

A Chicago firefighter was involved in a road rage shooting, but I can kinda see his side as the guy ran into him and then tried to run... The guy who tried to hit and run him sorta got what was coming to him...

Charges have been filed against a Chicago firefighter in an apparent road rage shooting on the North Side on New Year’s Eve.

The incident happened in the Andersonville neighborhood. Chicago police said 34-year old off-duty firefighter Omotayo Kassim shot another motorist in the jaw after a crash and brief chase.

It started with the driver of a Jeep allegedly hitting Kassim’s Chevy Tahoe in the 5200 block of North Clark. A police report said the Jeep driver made a three-point turn and drove away, but Kassim chased him for several blocks and rammed his Tahoe into the Jeep causing it to crash.

The report said Kassim argued with the other driver and then shot him.

The victim was last reported in critical condition and on life support while Kassim is charged with attempted murder and has been put on leave by the Fire Department.

Kassim is expected to appear in court today.

1996 calendars featuring your favorite stars and shows popular in that era can be reused in 2024.

Thanks to both 1996 and 2024 starting on a Monday and containing a leap year, the days of the week and the days of the month will line up exactly, allowing those old calendars of Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls, the cast of Friends, Seinfeld, or Home Improvement, or of just Pamela Anderson will be ready to be used once more.

The recycled calendars come at a time when nostalgia for years past has been at an all-time high.

Whether it be dramatic retellings of events that happened decades ago, sports documentaries, reforming of pop groups, or remakes of classic shows and movies, nostalgia for the 90s is at an all-time high.

1996 calendars featuring your favorite stars and shows popular in that era can be reused in 2024.

Thanks to both 1996 and 2024 starting on a Monday and containing a leap year, the days of the week and the days of the month will line up exactly, allowing those old calendars of Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls, the cast of Friends, Seinfeld, or Home Improvement, or of just Pamela Anderson will be ready to be used once more.

The recycled calendars come at a time when nostalgia for years past has been at an all-time high.

Whether it be dramatic retellings of events that happened decades ago, sports documentaries, reforming of pop groups, or remakes of classic shows and movies, nostalgia for the 90s is at an all-time high.
I saved all my 1996 calendars knowing this day would come. Who does that??

Doctor told me I drink to much beer . He told me to cut back , only have one before bed time . I tried having only one before bed , worked pretty good , problem is I woke up 12 times last night !

Darn muffler. 3 pipes, different angles and 2 hangers in opposite directions. I can get only one hanger off. Time to get out the chain puller. Once that’s on im done for now.

USA vs Finland @ 1:30 pm World junior hockey . Who ever wins plays Sweden for the gold .
The Fins are always tuff year in year out. Honestly the top six teams are kind of the same each year, but it is a total throw of the dice for who comes out on top. Just not a lot of difference at that level. Every team is loaded with all stars. Me personally I think it is some of the best hockey to watch regardless of Country. Them kids play their guts out every shift. NCAA could learn a thing or two from it.

The Fins are always tuff year in year out. Honestly the top six teams are kind of the same each year, but it is a total throw of the dice for who comes out on top. Just not a lot of difference at that level. Every team is loaded with all stars. Me personally I think it is some of the best hockey to watch regardless of Country. Them kids play their guts out every shift. NCAA could learn a thing or two from it.
Should be a good game .USA 5 and 0

My friends teenage daughter thinks she knows everything...

They're starting to regret naming her Alexa...

USA vs Finland @ 1:30 pm World junior hockey . Who ever wins plays Sweden for the gold .

If you were from Finland, you are finnish...

I saved all my 1996 calendars knowing this day would come. Who does that??

Would that also apply to 1996 Playboy magazines???

-
Back