Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
72 Chevelle 2bbl 3fiddy. Looks like a good driver.
Oh yeah!! A beuityful ride, when you can, can you post a couple pictures ?
I guess my favorite is a 71 Satellite wagon, but I could be wrong.. didn't Mr Brady show up with one in his driveway, seems Marsha Brady would be a good date for that ride :steering:

Kenworth.png

Hope you kept it there! Did feel like dog poop yesterday!

There was a story on news radio today about a couple who's dog ate an envelope with $4500 that they left on the table...

They were able to go into the back yard and "save" $1500 of it by collecting it and piecing it together after he pooped...

Was probably working the deal. Still sucks.

Been on for a while then gone. If anyone wants to get something sold, let me know and I'll save it.... it'll be gone within a week

I have some parts listed on the site here... Go for it... :thumbsup:

Yes, you really should, now I am off my heating pad and almost dressed for this 35 degree morning, should hit 44 today so I may as well get out to the shop, build a fire, and see what I want to do today, hope to start preparing the inside of my Plymouth for this, came in yesterday, 5 weeks to get cut and delivered

View attachment 1716187695
That is sure gonna be a bunch easier on a sunny warm day, it gets very uncooperative when cold!

I did put some Stabill in it ....... :lol:

Did you put some small toy plastic horses in there???

A guy goes into the emergency room and he has half a dozen small toy plastic horses shoved up his rectum... Doctors decided to wait and see if they will pass naturally before having to perform surgery to remove them...

His condition is currently listed as stable...

Yes, you really should, now I am off my heating pad and almost dressed for this 35 degree morning, should hit 44 today so I may as well get out to the shop, build a fire, and see what I want to do today, hope to start preparing the inside of my Plymouth for this, came in yesterday, 5 weeks to get cut and delivered

View attachment 1716187695

They now have proof of global warming...

Global_warming_proof.jpg

I understand your meaning a tv remote. I'll interpret the comment as a remote that controls how he conducts himself in my hand.
It's strange how this website worked fairly well yesterday and sux goat balls today. I have over 20 minutes in creating this post.

It would be great if people had remotes so you could control them...

Most husbands would hit the mute button for their wife....

Septic guy came out and dug around the 3 risers, down about 18 inches I guess and sealed the joints. Sent the first bill over $1100 and still needs pumped at a per gallon price, damnit!
Thats insanity. Per gallon? Our local haulers charge a flat rate, 100 gallons or 1000. I get house and office tanks pumped for $100. Plus $20 tip. Never know when you need an emergency pumpout.
1100 to seal the risers? Wow, i’m in the wrong business. Hope that fixes it.

Rockers are not hard to replace Chris just take your time and grind out the spot welds and after cleaning everything up you plug weld the new one on. Just make sure the door lines up with it and the fender.
Did a ford edge a while back, outers, inners and structure 25 feet by 4” of sheet metal i cut out and replaced. Took a week.

Started early. Wheels off and away to tire shop. Winter tires going on. Motor mount and front brakes done, pads and rotors were shot. Muffler next. Then check rear brakes. They looked better than the front when i inspected them. Should have this done by noon.

Cold here today. This morning I ran a few pre-trip errands paid and the bills.
With the snow coming in Monday and an early flight Tuesday we're all (us and the other couple going with us) getting a room at an airport hotel Monday night. It shouldn't be a problem, but the girls aren't taking chances hey, saves me a zero dark thirty 70-mile drive Tuesday morning so why not??
Going from white snow to white sand and warm tropic breezes. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I watch Carl all the time, love his videos. I was having a hard time getting to the back of the door, only hole was at the bottom and had to get more towards the top with my dolly.

Thanks...

-
Back