Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ahhhh :D Good to be back to my Espresso machine

View attachment 1716187646
20240102_103506.jpg

:lol: I followed in my old man's footsteps in many ways. One was my choice of professions heavy equipment operator specializing in making concrete, asphalt, and other road materials. I started my apprenticeship when Dad was making concrete for one of the contractors building I 40 across the Mojave Desert. One of my most important duties when I was on the job was making the coffee for he and his mixer drivers :lol: I only got it wrong once and that was enough :lol: He punished me by not giving me any gas for my Honda Mini Trail and made me wash mixer trucks :lol: I learned fast back then. Those guys liked "Tip the Can" coffee. None of the 50% stuff :lol:

The old definition of "cup of mud".

Coffee "goodness" is situational... I've had coffee in fancy espresso bars in Vienna, smashed beans in poke sack with a rock and dipped it in hot water and I've eaten a packet of instant coffee and washed it down with a swig out of a canteen.

They were all good cups of coffee

Looks like a slow moving morning, heating pad under me, and my 3rd cup of mud (thank you toolmanmike) and a muffin with strawberry jelly, toasted of course.

Fred... this is the type of stuff that scares me off when I look at a vehicle....

@Frodee

View attachment 1716187664
Rockers are not hard to replace Chris just take your time and grind out the spot welds and after cleaning everything up you plug weld the new one on. Just make sure the door lines up with it and the fender.

Coffee "goodness" is situational... I've had coffee in fancy espresso bars in Vienna, smashed beans in poke sack with a rock and dipped it in hot water and I've eaten a packet of instant coffee and washed it down with a swig out of a canteen.

They were all good cups of coffee
Don’t forget playing in the snow at altitude where the flavor of the cup is not nearly as important as warming your hands with said canteen cup!

Looks like a slow moving morning, heating pad under me, and my 3rd cup of mud (thank you toolmanmike) and a muffin with strawberry jelly, toasted of course.
Toasted? I haven't been toasted for years! :rofl: :rofl:

I might have to give them a nudge.
Yes, you really should, now I am off my heating pad and almost dressed for this 35 degree morning, should hit 44 today so I may as well get out to the shop, build a fire, and see what I want to do today, hope to start preparing the inside of my Plymouth for this, came in yesterday, 5 weeks to get cut and delivered

20240103_111715.jpg

-
Back