Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Septic guy came out and dug around the 3 risers, down about 18 inches I guess and sealed the joints. Sent the first bill over $1100 and still needs pumped at a per gallon price, damnit!

Septic guy came out and dug around the 3 risers, down about 18 inches I guess and sealed the joints. Sent the first bill over $1100 and still needs pumped at a per gallon price, damnit!
Yikes!

Yeah, had a riser added to the lift tank last year. There's a crack in one that I need to seal up before the snow hits

Howdy all, lower back is a little jacked up from laying on my back in a loud machine yesterday evening at 6 thirty pm for 40 minutes, may take a hot soak this morning, the temps look to be 33 to start our days threw the next few day, I think It's time to look into bagging me a couple small tender deer, we will see. Can't set long, walking this sore back off

Howdy all, lower back is a little jacked up from laying on my back in a loud machine yesterday evening at 6 thirty pm for 40 minutes, may take a hot soak this morning, the temps look to be 33 to start our days threw the next few day, I think It's time to look into bagging me a couple small tender deer, we will see. Can't set long, walking this sore back off

Low back.. ugh.

Shooting deer is all done in Minn
February 28th here, I hope to drop one with my compound bow, small one is on my must do list, I will process it myself, as I get older, and wizer I have learned they drop easier, and hang easier, and tastier.
Low back.. ugh.
Yep, MRI machine..yes... ugh

It's Thirty9 Thursday!

thirty9thursday.jpg

Good morning :D

-
Back