Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Andy just picked me up and we went to looked at a house he is interested in. Nice place! I wouldn't mind living there myself.

1705510515446.png

We paid $125,000 almost 30 years ago and that was a lot back then. Hard to believe first time home buyers are spending a quarter of a mil.

View attachment 1716193637

We paid $125,000 almost 30 years ago and that was a lot back then. Hard to believe first time home buyers are spending a quarter of a mil.
That’s the same here. We paid that for our house 25 years ago. Now they are pushing the $300,000 range and the house is only 1500 sq. ft. I can’t wrap my head around that.

My buddy in ND tried to get me on the ice for fishing. I explained I was from the South and we were born with our parents beating us if we ever got out on the ice! I told him I would go, but he better have a long rope as I was tying it to a tree, and I was wearing a life jacket full time and no way on gods green earth was he getting me in a vehicle on the ice. He never asked again!

Did you catch any ice???

As Mitch said. $135 a square foot is a decent deal.
My sons and I built this 1 thousand sq ft cottage 17 years ago, on 2 Akers. My cost was 32.000, now I have the shop and four Akers (I know I can't spell) lol.. I have 58.000 in everything, appraisal was 190.000 last October.
That’s the same here. We paid that for our house 25 years ago. Now they are pushing the $300,000 range and the house is only 1500 sq. ft. I can’t wrap my head around that.
Crazy ain't it.
Feeling crappy with clogged up sinus. Called off work, which is rare for me.
What kind of heat do you have ? I am sure you are adding moisture to the air.
Back in the day at our local track.

View attachment 1716193704
Bill had a few days here on this site, he was a fishing friend of mine, I think him and Don G. Chased after my mom at one time or another.
Jenkins came to Oswego and went off the track...guess nobody told him about the "bump" in the one lane.
Seen My friend Don G. Race Shirley there back near 1974.

Home made vegetable soup, corn bread with a bit of pickled and diced halopinos in the mix i cooked in my cast iron little corn shape corn bread, about had to much, nap would feel good but I need to get back on the new flooring in sugar britches closet..need it done so she can move all her stuff out of the living room and back in her closet, bet Betty can emagin what's all in here.. :rofl: yep, shoes, clothes and her mirror table.

Home made vegetable soup, corn bread with a bit of pickled and diced halopinos in the mix i cooked in my cast iron little corn shape corn bread, about had to much, nap would feel good but I need to get back on the new flooring in sugar britches closet..need it done so she can move all her stuff out of the living room and back in her closet, bet Betty can emagin what's all in here.. :rofl: yep, shoes, clothes and her mirror table.
You better get moving. A girl needs her stuff organized :lol:

What kind of heat do you have ? I am sure you are adding moisture to the air.
All kinds, lol. Mostly use heat pump. When temp drops, it automatically switches to oil. But, we also have a woodstove, which we try to keep going when its below 40ish to save on oil. I do have a whole house humidifier on the air system. It's not as effective when the system is just circulating and the heat pump is off, but it helps.

Jeep died on me at McDonalds today, had to jump it. On the way home, volts dropped from 11.2 to 9.1 in 8 miles. That was at 10am. Verified with my voltmeter when I got home. 9.1.

Just walked out, threw the voltmeter on the thing. Before anything else, voltmeter shows 12.7…. Same with the plug meter. Start the thing, fires right up. instantly dropped to 11.07 and with lights and blower on, continued dropping a tenth of a volt every 3-5 seconds. Shut the thing off, try to restart instantly, dead. Get out, put voltmeter on, 10.1 Walk around the Jeeps, get my tools to change the battery to the brand new truck one, hit it with the voltmeter again, battery back up to 11.77. Without it running, how the hell does it charge with it off?
A quick draw snd battery will recover some voltage.a near dead battery is still 12 volts. A fubar battery will be 10 voltses or less.

Goodafternoon!
A balmy 82° with humidity off the scale. Im dog tired after the island tour. Watched some jets take off at that crazy beach. Tour guide said he witnessed a woman pass away at that spot,was holding on to fence when plane hit the throttle and wouldnt let go. Not someone on his tour.

Kimmie did some shopping, i got a hat.

-
Back