Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks. Interested to see how AT&T is going to be. In the last 4 years here with Verizon, we are familiar with where it worked and didn't................
Which is funny cause it’s the opposite here. AT&at coverage sucks , Verizon is the best coverage wise. But man it’s expensive. Over 300 bucks a month

Supposed to get to 64° here, today.

Weird

High in the 30's by Sunday
Somethin like that here. Snow is gone except for pile up areas.
At work seen these stacked up outside the substation, never seen these type poles out of the ground, they are massive, probably over 100 feet long and I wonder what they weigh.

View attachment 1716197656

View attachment 1716197657

View attachment 1716197658
What are they made of?
I have 3 phones...

They were

FirstNet/AT&T
Verizon
Cricket Wireless

Now they're

FirstNet ATT
T-Mobile
Cricket wireless

Verizon was worthless. I didn't get coverage until almost into Winchester so it ran off of the Hotspot of my ATT phones.

Then the Verizon phone was swapped with a T-mobile. I figured it would be equally as bad
I'm actually surprised at the coverage of T-Mobile.

I'll test it down Lost River valley.. or up towards Paw Paw. that's usually 2 hours of driving with no coverage
I have an iphone 12mini. Originally on ATT, but we switched to Consumer. I haven't noticed any coverage issues with the change. I do have a weird problem with wifi at work. It was there before the carrier change. I thought their wifi was sketchy, cause it goes in/out back in the maint area, but is usually good up in the break room. Last night I was talking to someone that still has an I phone 7 and he had full signal as I am watching it go complete on/off on my screen. :wtf:

Last night I was talking to someone that still has an I phone 7 and he had full signal as I am watching it go complete on/off on my screen

May want to switch off the wifi assistant... it's supposed to switch you automatically between macro network and wifi if the wifi is weak. Seems like it is getting confused.

Somethin like that here. Snow is gone except for pile up areas.

What are they made of?

I have an iphone 12mini. Originally on ATT, but we switched to Consumer. I haven't noticed any coverage issues with the change. I do have a weird problem with wifi at work. It was there before the carrier change. I thought their wifi was sketchy, cause it goes in/out back in the maint area, but is usually good up in the break room. Last night I was talking to someone that still has an I phone 7 and he had full signal as I am watching it go complete on/off on my screen. :wtf:
Power poles are wood, not sure but probably laminated

May want to switch off the wifi assistant... it's supposed to switch you automatically between macro network and wifi if the wifi is weak. Seems like it is getting confused.
That makes sense. Is that in settings? Didn't know I had an 'assistant'.

That makes sense. Is that in settings? Didn't know I had an 'assistant'.

Settings

Cellular

Scroll to the bottom

20240126_094930.jpg

Nope, its off.
Hmm....

Maybe on is better? ..worth a shot I suppose.

I know there were some iPhone models that had a network persistence issue... nor sure it's the 12 or not. I have a couple of them for work, but I hate the interface and apps so all I do is get my enterprise email on them.

I was just wondering where you'd wandered off to.

HBD!
Thanks.

Not been feeling much like talking. Been dealing with too much again.

But good news. I finally got my military medical records yesterday. Had to pull out a card I really didn’t ever want to pull; I know the state CSM. I made a phone call and 2 hours later, had my records. That is been waiting on since last October

-
Back