Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, never mentioned that the baggage handlers damaged my suitcase. Kim sent an e-mail with pictures and they are paying for a replacement.

I know, I know... it's H.F.... but I feel like I need this

Screenshot_20240126_080402_Brave.jpg

I have several HF tools, prices are good and can’t beat the warranty. I also have Snap-on, Matco etc. and as far as tools go they all do the job :thumbsup:

I have several HF tools, prices are good and can’t beat the warranty. I also have Snap-on, Matco etc. and as far as tools go they all do the job :thumbsup:

My carpentry tools I bought when that was my living... I've had them since the 80s. Can't see going high end for the hobby... I'd have more invested in tools than the car is worth.

Looked at the coverage map of WV and it seems AT&T has the best coverage for the state. A couple of articles also state that this is the case with AT&T. Where we live is very rural so we only have a signal at the house, it would be nice if it works at the mailbox 1/4 mile away..............
We feel your pain, we literally only have cell coverage at shop and house. Our driveway is 3/4 mile to mail box, as a result we use radios on the property. one of the things I looked forward to most when I retired was not having a radio on my shoulder all day everyday. No such luck, still rocking a radio! Of course grand kids love them, endless chatter! But much more enjoyable!

How's the melt doing out there Mike?
GEtting better.THe driveway is down to concrete. My parking space behind the garage still has a pile. It slid off the roof and it's on the north side in the shade. All the streets are clear. It sprinkled yesterday morning and rained in the afternoon. We are all good.

GEtting better.THe driveway is down to concrete. My parking space behind the garage still has a pile. It slid off the roof and it's on the north side in the shade. All the streets are clear. It sprinkled yesterday morning and rained in the afternoon. We are all good.

You get seasonal flooding where you are?

Morning.
Working on the heep but have to do some 'paperwork' here before I get on that today.
Left caliper was dragging, left brake shield has broken welds, left universal has a bit of play. I think any play in a universal is probably bad. Also seems like there may be some water in the front diff. So plenty to do but need to pick up a caliper and gear oil brake fluid.

-
Back