Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Friend had one growing up with the 455. Thing was a beast
I had one a 78 455 a screamer really fast. Coming back on a hilly county 2 lane road one night. A deputy was sitting off the road as I zipped by. I saw him pull out I pushed the peddle and never saw him again. :thumbsup:

Estate Sale

Screenshot_20240206_080539_Facebook.jpg

I agree, I sent him a PM, what is a coupe more bucks..............:lol: No brake booster, I bought a new one to replace what was there. It has drums on all 4 corners.

View attachment 1716202966
@Maxcustody you will not be disappointed with anything you get from HDK. He is the real deal, I been trying to tear his stuff up for years to no avail. And if you call his shop he is the one answering the phone, he will talk to you till every question you have is answered. Ask me how I know. He was an invaluable asset in my Hemi swap into my A body. Just a great guy.

Being from right here on the Ark/Ok line we are not far from Toby Keith’s actual bar. Yes his family has one! I think I will rock my OK jersey all day and listen to his music in the shop, I have lots of it. Sad day, he was exactly like you think he was.
RIP. It sounds like he had a rough go.

RIP. It sounds like he had a rough go.
No idea, and I am sure someone counts this type of thing but Toby Keith spent more time energy and music on veterans than anyone far as I know. He toured relentlessly in the sand box. When he would get bashed for it he would reply in typical Coffee Club thread fashion explaining supporting servicemen had nothing to do with politics.

Saw him twice via USO. Loved his stuff. A tent mate of mine was really into him. Cranked it up to wake up 7 days a week at 0530!. We had the bad tent the 8 uncontrollable in one tent. Got a bit out of control daily. So the top three thought they were smart and dropped in a first Seargent (USAF Version) in with us. Well he had a nervous breakdown in a month. Pretty funny looking back. I survived tent 1133 in Incirlik!

Last edited:
So no beer drinking for a few days now. But I did find this in the refrigerator. It was about 3/4 of the way empty already. This bottle was on display in the karaoke room. Apparently somebody absconded it and started to drink it. Well. I finished it off in the last 2 days. Lol
1000003221.jpg

@Maxcustody you will not be disappointed with anything you get from HDK. He is the real deal, I been trying to tear his stuff up for years to no avail. And if you call his shop he is the one answering the phone, he will talk to you till every question you have is answered. Ask me how I know. He was an invaluable asset in my Hemi swap into my A body. Just a great guy.
Yes Sir, I have talked with Denny a lot throughout this build, he has been a great resource. I also ordered my Headers, radiator, and fan from him. :thumbsup:

So no beer drinking for a few days now. But I did find this in the refrigerator. It was about 3/4 of the way empty already. This bottle was on display in the karaoke room. Apparently somebody absconded it and started to drink it. Well. I finished it off in the last 2 days. Lol
View attachment 1716202998
Well that should help kill off any last bit of virus or whatever you had, glad you're feeling good enough to take a few belts!

View attachment 1716202998
Man guy, they drank your good hooch, used up all the oil in the motor bike, abandoned the pool, sounds like just a normal day in VN!
kkkkkk

No idea, and I am sure someone counts this type of thing but Toby Keith spent more time energy and music on veterans than anyone far as I know. He toured relentlessly in the sand box. When he would get bashed for it he would reply in typical Coffee Club thread fashion explaining supporting servicemen had nothing to do with politics.
Very cool I did not know that about him. I've been in that sandbox, very nice that he would go there to entertain!

Man guy, they drank your good hooch, used up all the oil in the motor bike, abandoned the pool, sounds like just a normal day in VN!
kkkkkk
Yes on going drama with the swimming pool. Some of the connections were fixed where they were leaking but on this pool where they mount the pump is really in a bad spot. It's in this well down low and if there are leaks the pump gets submersed. So I told them it would be best to get the pump away from the pool itself. So this is what we are working on today.
1000003219.jpg

1000003220.jpg

1000003218.jpg

Looking at that hot air furnace this afternoon. Guy is Friends with my SIL's father "big Stan" Hope it is a size I can put where the old wood stove is. Have a pipe there already for exhaust.

-
Back