Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bet you're getting really excited with the build nearing completion. You'll have so much fun driving and showing the car. I used to tell people at shows that I was nothing more than a proud owner and caretaker and would someday pass it on. I'm there ready to pass them both on. When I get back from Florida in a couple weeks, I'm going to work on that.

Good morning everyone. Another foggy morning. Have to see if it is slippery. Hope not. Made the plate to mount the pedal assemblies. Going to have to sand to fit around tubing but it looks like it will work well.

Bet you're getting really excited with the build nearing completion. You'll have so much fun driving and showing the car. I used to tell people at shows that I was nothing more than a proud owner and caretaker and would someday pass it on. I'm there ready to pass them both on. When I get back from Florida in a couple weeks, I'm going to work on that.
:thumbsup: The first drive will be the best.

Finished up some wiring on the Can-Am am last night. Added a wiper kit to the front windshield. Going to go thru some engine parts in the other garage and move them to the shop. I need to free up the cart I have everything sitting on..................

IMG_9321.jpg

Thanks. I may a actually work on the Valiant some today if one of my Nephews show up.
Well supervise actually.

That's cool... what's on the menu?

I need to get the timing marks moved over on the 318 so I can set the intermediary gear. Maybe drop off of work a little early today and get at that. I need a TDC tool... maybe NAPA

They have been...

Morning

Went through the Dart updates. I like that bulkhead setback. That's genius. You're not putting a brake booster on, correct?

22° and frosty this morning
I agree, I sent him a PM, what is a coupe more bucks..............:lol: No brake booster, I bought a new one to replace what was there. It has drums on all 4 corners.

IMG_6957.JPG

Finished up some wiring on the Can-Am am last night. Added a wiper kit to the front windshield. Going to go thru some engine parts in the other garage and move them to the shop. I need to free up the cart I have everything sitting on..................

View attachment 1716202965
I hope your wiper kit works better than the one I just installed on mine.

I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet but seems like a fly could stop it. Considering of getting one out of a car

-
Back