Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Marie said she has never seen the concrete ditches like you see in car chases in old movies, I believe Grease raced in one, seen some Mannix episodes in them when dry. I walked a few when I was 7 , and yes, she was a kissing cousin at that age, crazy thinking of it now.
Oh yeah. The LA river channel was real popular with the movie people. We're not talking out in a suburb either. Most of those films were shot right downtown. Must have been nice to be filming 5 minutes away from my favorite deli Philippe's :lol: Best french dips on the planet :lol: Heck, part of one of my favorite monster movies was made right there in the channel "Them!".

Last edited:
Oh yeah. The LA river channel was real popular with the movie people. We're not talking out in a suburb either. Most of those films were shot right downtown. Must have been nice to be filming 5 minutes away from my favorite deli Philippe's :lol: Best french dips on the planet :lol: Heck, part of one of my favorite monster movies was made right there in the channel "Them".
The area I was in was near John Glen high school, its been so long ago I can't remember the exact location, but I remember waiting at a fenced in area over one, as I met my cousins from there way home from school.

Mikee will have Crown. Have you guys tried the new Blackberry?
No sir, never seen or looked for it, my old retired navy friend like Apple Crown, I like it but only have bought 1 bottle of it, goes fast. I DO KNOW THAT :rofl:

Too pretty to put in the car......................................... :lol:

image2.jpeg

image1 - Copy.jpeg

image0 - Copy.jpeg

Turns out i may have a brake fluid addiction…
But i can stop anytime i want:lol:

evening all, got about 8 inches of snow over the weekend so I was out in the tractor plowing snow. still a bunch on the ground but it's dry where I plowed so that's good.

Still need to get in the garage and unload the junk out of my truck that didn't sell.

So, after getting my Yamaha back yesterday and riding it, there is still some small issues with it. Wanted to steer tightly at low speeds like something was locking up in the steering column. Also the handlebars were out of sync with straight ahead driving. So I took it back this morning. They looked at it. Fixed it within 30 minutes, No charge. :thumbsup:

Now just slumming around to some of my favorite cafes. Will sit, smoke a cigar, drink some Vietnamese coffee, and read a book...:lol:

Morning all...
I stayed up late watching my K-State team beat #4 KU in overtime...nice.
Cheryl the KU grad and longtime basketball fan not so happy. :eek:
Cheryl is back to KC today spending a couple days with her mom. She's also picking up a Scotty Cameron putter I found yesterday at one of the golf stores I frequent. I'm trading in a Scotty Cameron I have for it with a few $$ (cheaper than car parts). Scotty Cameron's putters are the top shelf designers of putters in golf. The one I found is a few years old but is a desirable hard to find model. I was totally surprised and very happy when I found it.

-
Back