Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pool table location @Sublime one

20240205_204434.jpg

20240205_204240.jpg

It is now north and south, you played on it when it was set at east and west. The news of Toby Keith sent chills down my arms, we lost a Great American and song wrighter/singer , this was a surprise to me this morning.

Looking at that hot air furnace this afternoon. Guy is Friends with my SIL's father "big Stan" Hope it is a size I can put where the old wood stove is. Have a pipe there already for exhaust.

[/URL]
Beckett is good, but that's really rough looking. I know you were using stove in living room. I wouldn't want an oil burner in my 'living space'. Do you already have oil? Or what heating was it?

Yes on going drama with the swimming pool. Some of the connections were fixed where they were leaking but on this pool where they mount the pump is really in a bad spot. It's in this well down low and if there are leaks the pump gets submersed. So I told them it would be best to get the pump away from the pool itself. So this is what we are working on today.
View attachment 1716203000

View attachment 1716203001

View attachment 1716203002
What's up with you and pools? Didn't your US tenants F up the pipes on that one last year and you fixed? :BangHead:

Beckett is good, but that's really rough looking. I know you were using stove in living room. I wouldn't want an oil burner in my 'living space'. Do you already have oil? Or what heating was it?
Shop heater. Stopped coal this year and using the oil heat.

Heating oil. Man not cheap at all. 575 gallon tank! That heater for the shop iks overkill prob have to step down the nozzle size it is 380K BTU

Matt runs a waste oil heater in his shop. Give him mine usually. They are not cheap. I would never have enough waste to run it. Maybe 15 gallons a year I generate.

Where are you off to this time?
Amber Cove, Aruba and one more i can’t recall. One night in miami before we set sail.
Wife tole me a secret, my best friend’s half sister is meeting us in miami,which he has only met once,briefly in the last year. Shes returning from her vacation and checked in to same hotel.

its 10 here silly!
:lol: TMM made it in this time zone too :lol:
The fun with precipitation continues farther south it looks like.
Pretty quiet in that respect here, just glad that wind is gone.
Around the corner from here, the developer planted a grove of Eucalyptus as a wind break for the homes.
Common practice in this part of the world.
Eucs are pretty much evergreens, but they do tend to shed their bark.
Half dozen cars parked on the street on what would be normally the upwind side.
Yesterday afternoon they looked like they had been parked in a brown snow storm.
Surrounded by an 18" berm of Euc bark
DOH!.jpg

Kind of screwed. I see the old stuff around 80 a gallon at the surplus store in Carlisle. Glad I stocked up when they were 20 a gallon. Still have three. A spot blaster might be the way to go to get bare metal. Still have to sand afterwards though.

Kind of screwed. I see the old stuff around 80 a gallon at the surplus store in Carlisle. Glad I stocked up when they were 20 a gallon. Still have three. A spot blaster might be the way to go to get bare metal. Still have to sand afterwards though.

Not sure if things like Rust-Oleum aircraft stripper is worth a crap....

Did or does POR-15 make one?

-
Back