Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Petty Betty

I had this thread years ago. My 73 dart is in there too.

At that time my 73 had a 73 front end but I used that front end to replace a missing front end on a 74 360 dart sport and I figured I would just find another 73 front wrap later. Never happened yet I was able to find a few 71 and 72 front ends in the process. People save the 72 and back stuff but toss the 73 and up and they are really starting to be ...Not around anymore.

Lets see your 73 Darts

IMG_6707.jpeg

Looks like my old truck concession stand is not serving beer because of the liability and the wait to get a license will take at least a year and lots of money. Doing pop and packaged foods and trying some bottled diet water. :rolleyes:
Cooler is next and fits under the bar. New flooring is in so almost ready for a health inspection.

IMG_20240210_164528682.jpg

Looks like my old truck concession stand is not serving beer because of the liability and the wait to get a license will take at least a year and lots of money. Doing pop and packaged foods and trying some bottled diet water. :rolleyes:
Cooler is next and fits under the bar. New flooring is in so almost ready for a health inspection.

View attachment 1716205455

IMG_20240210_130804108.jpg

View attachment 1716205455
Can we do BYOB?

This congestion is still nagging and hanging on. Going to run out to the Viet Pharmacy and see if I can get their equivalent of Benadryl. Hope they can understand what I'm saying. Lol. Also maybe go to breakfast and a cafe.,..

Now sitting at Cafe Thoc. By the Riverside. Lots of action here. Both inside the cafe and outside on the street. In the second picture you can see the newly completed bridge over to Tien Gang. It's about 12 clicks north of here. The first bridge has been there for about 20 years. They just finished the second one this year. When I was here last year. The span wasn't even completed yet. They got a lot of work done here pretty quickly from what I can see. A lot of new roads also and new building construction.
1000003274.jpg

1000003275.jpg

Now sitting at Cafe Thoc. By the Riverside. Lots of action here. Both inside the cafe and outside on the street. In the second picture you can see the newly completed bridge over to Tien Gang. It's about 12 clicks north of here. The first bridge has been there for about 20 years. They just finished the second one this year. When I was here last year. The span wasn't even completed yet. They got a lot of work done here pretty quickly from what I can see. A lot of new roads also and new building construction.
View attachment 1716205497

View attachment 1716205498
That's a whole lotta bridge :eek:

View attachment 1716205497

View attachment 1716205498
Nice view Mitch and looks toasty warm there.

Nice view Mitch and looks toasty warm there.
Not too hot today yet. Probably about 89° right now. Think it'll go to the the low 90s. At night It will be around 75 to 79 degrees. Always a nice breeze off of the river in this City.. :thumbsup:

-
Back