Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

If you ate one the big question is...was it good? Taste like chicken?
Didn't like it at all. But, as always, if I see something new here and they want me to eat it, I will at least try it once. Pride myself in that fact.

For the game today making Buffalo Wings, wife's making pretzel bites and of course chips and beer. Anybody making nachos or ???
Cooked Deer burger chilly yesterday morning, always a treat over halopino dressed beef franks and toasted buns, or just a bowl of chilly, not sure who will be calling to check whats going on Slater hill, but I bet I get a few old retired pool players, even if they are not interested in the super bowl game.

Tike. Still thinking about Alaska?
The Bear was the last picture from a famous Nature photographer, as it entered his tent.
@dartnabout

Bear-Chasing-Cyclist__3097cccb85.jpg

Mauled-to-Death__5aa7ae4807.jpg

For the game today making Buffalo Wings, wife's making pretzel bites and of course chips and beer. Anybody making nachos or ???
Chili and cinnamon rolls here...ya it's a Midwest thing.
Chips, crackers, summer sausage and cheese with an assortment of whiskey to get us through the game.
Our third couple was exposed to covid last week at a family gathering so they choose not to come.
He's had a really bad head cold all week, so they felt it was better to stay home.

Chili and cinnamon rolls here...ya it's a Midwest thing.
Chips, crackers, summer sausage and cheese with an assortment of whiskey to get us through the game.
Our third couple was exposed to covid last week at a family gathering so they choose not to come.
He's had a really bad head cold all week, so they felt it was better to stay home.
Chili and cinnamon rolls, whoda thunk? You eat that together? Guess it could be brunch?

Chili and cinnamon rolls, whoda thunk? You eat that together? Guess it could be brunch?
Yes, it's served as a meal here and a real treat. I never realized until I was traveling with the military that the Midwest is the only place that does it.

I've had bear bologna. Guy I worked with brought in from his dad's butcher shop. Never had any actual cuts of the meat though.
Quite surprising how I am unafraid to eat anything in America anymore ???? :lol:

Do you want to rent that cabin out for a week or two?
Sold it to my Grandson. I can ask him if any of the others are available. You need a boat or rent one to get across. It's only about two ft deep.
Drive over in the winter when it freezes, it's how we hauled the material over to build it. There are no roads on that side.

-
Back