Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'll just leave this here. Yes these are miniature birds. You eat them whole. Yes I did try one. Not really my thing. Beer can for size comparison. These things are only about an inch and a half long.
1000003277.jpg

1000003279.jpg

Ok, I give up. Off to the Dr. first of the week. This cold/sinus thing is driving me nuts. I have been sick since the first of Jan. Jan 8 to be exact

Morning to the fish heads in here overnight...Mitch they eat some freaking strange chit over there I'd need some PB & jelly backup. How'd you even come about ordering the miniature birds that look like shredded beef...yweeeee?? Thin I think you also have to beware getting slipped a side dish of snake, cat, or dog?? I'm beginning to understand the beer consumption now. :lol:

Good Morning All! Headed into work again for another 4-5 hours OT on a project then back in plenty of time to "warm up" for the game lol!

Oh my, The baby birds, Bread and beer back up is ...........ah........Friggin Frightening Mitch!! But yes, the shrimp look great, cheers to you from Northeast Arkansas @MOPARMITCH

Couple finds from Saturday morning, 1500, 1600 8lb Kanon ball and a sweet old serving tray, both in good shape, she is quite beautiful

20240210_124132.jpg

20240209_120552.jpg

My son had one and wow! It was a great machine, his was a 3/4 ton 4x4 and was a pulling beast, and a office on wheels.

Wow !! Didn't notice till now :lol: yep, I bet you are right.
My buddy has one, wife's rig actually. They call it the iron pig, has an 8.1 liter, holy crap!

Hey gang...
Couple finds from Saturday morning, 1500, 1600 8lb Kanon ball and a sweet old serving tray, both in good shape, she is quite beautiful

View attachment 1716205598

View attachment 1716205599

Interesting history

The Clysmic Springs Water and Mineral Company was based in Waukesha, Wisconsin around 1868 and remained in business until 1918. Originally called the Waukesha-Lithia Springs Company, this company remained in business for many years although it later changed the companies name to the Clysmic Springs Table Water Company. When founded, Waukesha quickly became the Mineral Springs Capital of the U.S., and thousands of people literally flocked to the city from all points in the U.S. to partake in the cities water. The visitors not only drank the water but bathed in the water hoping to gain strength from the water’s medicinal qualities.

Oh my, The baby birds, Bread and beer back up is ...........ah........Friggin Frightening Mitch!! But yes, the shrimp look great, cheers to you from Northeast Arkansas @MOPARMITCH
Yes, Party here today at my house. Started around noon and went until 6:00. Benadryl, Birds, and Beer.. what a combo Huh ??? :lol:

I'll be getting up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning to catch the game. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the game, we are Cheifs Nation here in northeast Arkansas, son is having a big bash for a few dirt track racing teams and there ladies, said I could come over if I like but Mikie don't do crowds anymore, cot tired of getting sick from the smallest thing or person, chemo pills every morning for over 11 years have me compromised, but thankfull for what it has done for me in my life.
Go Cheifs

For the game today making Buffalo Wings, wife's making pretzel bites and of course chips and beer. Anybody making nachos or ???

Hey gang...

Interesting history

The Clysmic Springs Water and Mineral Company was based in Waukesha, Wisconsin around 1868 and remained in business until 1918. Originally called the Waukesha-Lithia Springs Company, this company remained in business for many years although it later changed the companies name to the Clysmic Springs Table Water Company. When founded, Waukesha quickly became the Mineral Springs Capital of the U.S., and thousands of people literally flocked to the city from all points in the U.S. to partake in the cities water. The visitors not only drank the water but bathed in the water hoping to gain strength from the water’s medicinal qualities.
Wow!! Thank you for that information I will use in my sales .

Ok, I give up. Off to the Dr. first of the week. This cold/sinus thing is driving me nuts. I have been sick since the first of Jan. Jan 8 to be exact
I am glad to hear it is not just me. I went in AGAIN only to be told there is nothing they can give me. It takes time. I think that Balloon was spraying us with crap.

-
Back