Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Found some very cheap aluminum seats for the Charger. I learned the plastic drag race type seat isn't legal at bonneville. I am hoping to finish the last panel in the trunk today. Also need to get things ready for our trip. Cant believe it is already here. We leave on Wednesday

Good morning all
Good morning Pete, been enjoying the weather up there of late ?
Good morning everyone. Found some very cheap aluminum seats for the Charger. I learned the plastic drag race type seat isn't legal at bonneville. I am hoping to finish the last panel in the trunk today. Also need to get things ready for our trip. Cant believe it is already here. We leave on Wednesday
And you can add stability and fit to the aluminum ones, yes, a must have over plastic.
Enjoying life like you mean it I see :thumbsup:

Morning !

427919473_10161042305185821_7616892440969171668_n.jpg

Good morning Pete, been enjoying the weather up there of late ?

And you can add stability and fit to the aluminum ones, yes, a must have over plastic.
Enjoying life like you mean it I see :thumbsup:
These are partial containment seats. They have the rib sections and 2 helmet supports for lateral helmet support. Definitely not a full containment seat at $1000 per seat, but this is much closer.

Hi Mike, both chainsaws are broke down and I’ve been dealing with the COVID/ flu crap. So haven’t been enjoying the spring weather much

-
Back