Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Working tomorrow I have 2 newer Ford box sides to replace all aluminum so glue and pop rivet. Thinking If I sold my Scamp I could retire and I could stop working in the body shop and pay my house off. Tired of working on aluminum cans.
I have never regretted buying any mopar but I sure have regretted selling any.

Up at 6:30 a.m. in my city of Vinh Long Vietnam. Live streaming the game on my laptop. I'm a little surprised I actually found it. Good picture and live on YouTube. Happy

Working tomorrow I have 2 newer Ford box sides to replace all aluminum so glue and pop rivet. Thinking If I sold my Scamp I could retire and I could stop working in the body shop and pay my house off. Tired of working on aluminum cans.
No No No No No

No selling of Scamps will occur

Well we made it to the 12 minute mark in the 2nd quarter before they showed swift. That’s a first

Went to pick up an item I bought on marketplace... turned out the guy was a gearhead (Chevy) guy. Hung out and chatted for about an hour. We both were into NASCAR in the early 80s but gave up on it.

Several drag cars in the garage and a 56 that he's been working on for a few years bit by bit.

His older brother was a MOPAR guy. Nice old pics of his Roadrunner, Duster and Valiant

20240211_144757.jpg

20240211_151704.jpg

20240211_144137.jpg

Half time show so far isn’t terrible

Not my flavor of music but beats the lesbian hooker shows they’ve had for 4-5 years

-
Back