Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_5185.jpeg
We are on our way to pick up a spring for the Ford from our friend and passed this sign along the highway. Wyatt says…wait what?! Did you just see what that sign said?! :lol: I said yup that’s marketing at its finest.

Watching Iowa/Nebraska women's BB. Catlin Clark is getting closer to a career scoring record.

Been snoozing for 3 hours. No point wandering around aimlessly. Save the wear and tear for tuesday. There has been a heated discussion about my mobility. I think kim finally understands. I Hate Walking To Go Nowhere.

Last edited:
Saw this bumper sticker in front of my work truck couple days ago. While prolly true for some, like a woman that can DRIVE!

BumperSticker.jpeg

Even if KC doesn't win, dynasty imo but you'd be crazy not to say it isn't if they win
Well I’ll say this, my wife has mentioned the Super Bowl more times the last two weeks than I have.

She’s even putting together a Super Bowl party dinner for tonight and had me buy paramount plus just to watch it… must be the Taylor swift effect cause the last time she watched any part of the Super Bowl was when Peyton Manning won his first…

Anyone or grand kids into Pokémon cards? Was digging through some stuff my sister gave me a few years ago and found a bunch of cards.
Just about threw them out to the garbage but thought I'd ask if anyone would like them. Never herd of it and looks pretty stupid to this old man.

Anyone or grand kids into Pokémon cards? Was digging through some stuff my sister gave me a few years ago and found a bunch of cards.
Just about threw them out to the garbage but thought I'd ask if anyone would like them. Never herd of it and looks pretty stupid to this old man.
My son is. What would you want for them

some may be worth$$$$

Good hope Chris's son make some money.
That won’t happen lol. He’s got a shadow box that he displays things in. That’ll be where they live. Along side the magic coloring book from OMR

some may be worth$$$$
Doubtful, most go for a quarter or so a piece. Unless you have the ultra rare ones. Kind of like most baseball cards.

I need to find my original set of marvel comic characters and X men cards. From the early 90s. I’ve heard those are worth hundreds of dollars a piece. They’re in a box in the attic somewhere

Doubtful, most go for a quarter or so a piece. Unless you have the ultra rare ones. Kind of like most baseball cards.

I need to find my original set of marvel comic characters and X men cards. From the early 90s. I’ve heard those are worth hundreds of dollars a piece. They’re in a box in the attic somewhere
I have a box set sealed VHS first three star War movies. Original release date

-
Back