Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I was working on the rust repair on the trunk gutter even though to C500 closes that all in. It isnt pretty but it is new, strong and will be covered up. Also, I set the new seats in and put the shoulder bar in for reference. I am digging it. May need to fiddle with the pedal placement some yet.

Now, starting to pack everything for the trip.

20240211_110657.jpg

So, I was working on the rust repair on the trunk gutter even though to C500 closes that all in. It isnt pretty but it is new, strong and will be covered up. Also, I set the new seats in and put the shoulder bar in for reference. I am digging it. May need to fiddle with the pedal placement some yet.

View attachment 1716205840
I wish I was closer. I’d pay you to teach me those skills

View attachment 1716205840
I claim the passenger seat! Damn that looks like it might be a hell of a ride.

Getting ready to turn on streaming for the game, hate that but at least I can watch it in my front room

I just found a Spanish channel that's broadcasting the game but don't want to do subtitles and don't want to mess with SAP if it's even available. I know NFL network will rebroadcast the game usually same day but not positive about S bowl

I just found a Spanish channel that's broadcasting the game but don't want to do subtitles and don't want to mess with SAP if it's even available. I know NFL network will rebroadcast the game usually same day but not positive about S bowl
You don't have regular networks? Think we are on CBS

Working tomorrow I have 2 newer Ford box sides to replace all aluminum so glue and pop rivet. Thinking If I sold my Scamp I could retire and I could stop working in the body shop and pay my house off. Tired of working on aluminum cans.

-
Back