Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ohh that sucks... least you went to the Dr... those fuckers hurt
Left side and forehead. Ibuprofen kills the pain but covers up the symptoms. I bent over to get a pan out of the cupboard and about passed out. LOL. I get them every year or two.

Left side and forehead. Ibuprofen kills the pain but covers up the symptoms. I bent over to get a pan out of the cupboard and about passed out. LOL. I get them every year or two.
Yeah, i have a ton of sinus issues and when i get an infection it feels like my eyes are being pushed out of my head.. hurts like a *****.. i order 10 Z-packs from a overseas pharmacy just to keep around if i need em

Snow stopped here. Got the 7” I was promised. :lol: We just finished shoveling our house and the elderly neighbors next door.

K... so.. stupid question.. i need to make spacers for the long bolt on my alternator and will need to make one or 2 for my power steering pump.. I have been trying to find thick wall tubing with a 5/16 (might be 3/8) ID hole in the center... i think i am just search from wrong terms like "Hollow aluminum tubing" Anyone have the proper name to search for?
O.D. never changes I. D. Will it depends on wall thickness.

Self cleaning hood. Ceramic coat. Never been waxed.

View attachment 1716206586
I hate know it all FB trolls! I posted this same pic on CX-30 group with similar comment and someone had to tell me the coating was gone and his car that he has never done anything to slid off same way… I just replied I still think it helps because the thing is more slippery than any other car I’ve had even freshly waxed. So he goes on with another really long response about the paint chemistry and his wifes car and blah, blah blah. Ummm, I was really just sharing a pretty picture and dont f-ing care! I deleted the whole post. Bye bye

I hate know it all FB trolls! I posted this same pic on CX-40 group with similar comment and someone had to tell me the coating was gone and his car that he has never done anything to slid off same way… I just replied I still think it helps because the thing is more slippery than any other car I’ve had even freshly waxed. So he goes on with another really long response about the paint chemistry and his wifes car and blah, blah blah. Ummm, I was really just sharing a pretty picture and dont f-ing care! I deleted the whole post. Bye bye

The "Fun police" are out there. Surprised at the number of people who just troll around looking for something to be angry about.

Yup

a0320d06d9f6ecea6ccef46eabd6a95c.jpg

I hate know it all FB trolls! I posted this same pic on CX-30 group with similar comment and someone had to tell me the coating was gone and his car that he has never done anything to slid off same way… I just replied I still think it helps because the thing is more slippery than any other car I’ve had even freshly waxed. So he goes on with another really long response about the paint chemistry and his wifes car and blah, blah blah. Ummm, I was really just sharing a pretty picture and dont f-ing care! I deleted the whole post. Bye bye
That’s the reason I stopped posting on facebook. They people who just spend their time being being negative is exhausting. I just use it to find car shows anymore

21332536.jpg

That’s the reason I stopped posting on facebook. They people who just spend their time being being negative is exhausting. I just use it to find car shows anymore

The demise of the classified ad and the psycho that is Craigslist make Marketplace a necessary evil to find used things. Overall it sucks and I keep everything locked down, never posting.

Long day, boat ride,swimming in a place they call the pond. 3 feet deep and lots of shells and cool to see live starfish. First drink was at 10:00. Had a great time. Sunburned though. Rinse and repeat tomorrow. Was mid

IMG_4220.jpeg

80’s.

Long day, boat ride,swimming in a place they call the pond. 3 feet deep and lots of shells and cool to see live starfish. First drink was at 10:00. Had a great time. Sunburned though. Rinse and repeat tomorrow. Was mid

View attachment 1716206749

80’s.
Ya gotta come home some day and winter will be here waiting for ya. :poke:
Just kidding glad your having a good time.

Haven't seen rain since I left America, or snow for that matter. Sunny and clear every day here about 92°. At night it cools down to about 77. Been beautiful.
What you don't miss winter with a cool breeze and frosty snowy days? and the icey roads and getting stuck in the ditch? :lol:

Credit card bill came in the mail today and looks like someone got my #. 2 hundred bucks and I only used it to buy gas.
Can someone get my card # from a gas station?

-
Back