Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Would like to buy more on the internet but not sure if it's a good idea so I don't

I have a virtual card that I run through PayPal, so buyers don't see my actual card number... I've had very good results. I also run a secure browser, strong anti-virus and VPN client. Keeping Apps updated is also very important. Some if not most of those updates are fixing identified security risks and vulnerabilities. I also avoid sketchy sites that either my A-V tells me to run away from, or that just feel weird with lots of pop-ups or crap design.

Just like picking a gas station or store in a unfamiliar city.

Morning, power finally came back on at 0100. Time for a nice cup of coffee. I have a dentist appointment at 1030, just a cleaning, and then I guess I will do a quick grocery run.

Merry Valiantine's Day!
1707903088127.png

I keep thinking you all are up early. I need to add an hour to my clock. Back to sleep for me

Morning!
Was up at 05:00, coffee and a smoke on the deck. Temp is nice, sun is almost coming up.

IMG_0354.jpeg

Catamaran ride today, wont participate in the snorkeling though.

Morning Moparians and a Happy V Day to you all. Trying to get the coffee pot going been awhile since I’ve used one. Came in yesterday, unpacked and went to our favorite bar. Sat there a couple hours and talked to an older man from Pittsburg and a retired military couple from Canada. Always an interesting place. Breakfast in the room this morning and then off to the golf course.

-
Back