Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For V day I get a trip to the DMV, I would rather get a root canal. Tomorrow is first day of practice for new shooters on our Trap Team. Should be just under fifty kids. It is a train wreck too to bottom! On plus side mid sixties today.
50 new shooters! be on your toes today.

My grandson is graduating from U of M with a triple major including cyborsecurity. Got tagged at a gas station in Tennessee. Called his credit card company and said just give me the word and I'll run them down no matter where in the world they are. CC company said nevermind, we'll reimburse you.

She’s a rough one out there today. Our excursion is not going to be fun. Risky but not fun. Cant snorkel in this stuff. They wont cancel,as they would have to refund.

For the woman (serious carnivore) I love I am grilling steaks, and bought here some fancy chocolate. A clear attempt at trading for sex. Not sure what that makes me? Desperate or brilliant?
Good luck to you with that John. I think I married a nun. Ain't got nun, aint gonna get nun. :lol:

Yesterday it was 6 inches and soft. Today 3 and firm....

Snow melted a lot and then froze solid overnight.

What did you think I was talking about?

Found this on book face !:rofl::rofl:

428046682_122139822812075720_4627704573380841359_n.jpg

Watch your CD's when they mature. I had one I wasn't paying attention to. It was near 5.0% and automatically rolled over to .3. (WTF)
I was able to combine 2 different ones at 5% with a small penalty but the increase in interest will be made up in a short time.

Paid $50 to find out I'm part Viking. LOL. Had an appointment this morning to get my hand checked out. I've had an odd spot developing on palm side of tendon going to pinky and a little on next finger. Technical read is a 'fibrous connection between skin and tendon' and some disease name I forgot already. So far finger is fully functional, just hurts sometimes when I bump it. Anyway, they said nothing to do unless it gets a lot worse. It's genetic from Northern Europe and other areas where the Vikings were.

Paid $50 to find out I'm part Viking. LOL. Had an appointment this morning to get my hand checked out. I've had an odd spot developing on palm side of tendon going to pinky and a little on next finger. Technical read is a 'fibrous connection between skin and tendon' and some disease name I forgot already. So far finger is fully functional, just hurts sometimes when I bump it. Anyway, they said nothing to do unless it gets a lot worse. It's genetic from Northern Europe and other areas where the Vikings were.
Now they have your dna, you will be getting a knock at the door from a long lost (unknown) kid from a hook up at a party back in the 70's. I have had dreams about that. :poke: :lol::lol:

So you are in the Viking Club with myself and Tim. My dad had both hands pinky and ring fingers locked closed
My left ring finger locks closed a lot. Tim had Surgery to straighten both his hands.
Mostly affects people of Scandinavian Ancestry.
Being an Alien I'm just a mutt.

So you are in the Viking Club with myself and Tim. My dad had both hands pinky and ring fingers locked closed
My left ring finger locks closed a lot. Tim had Surgery to straighten both his hands.
Mostly affects people of Scandinavian Ancestry.
Being an Alien I'm just a mutt.
Don't know of others in family ever having a problem with it. Not much functional issues so far. I can feel it pull a little when i straighten my fingers. Has been very slow developing to this point. They don't plan to do anything unless it gets a lot worse. Said if it looked like this on someone in there 20's it would more likely need intervention.

Had to look that up. Something like a Gyro?
yes but 100x better.... soo much better.. it's pretty much my favorite it thing to eat. And a local place does 12" Shwarma for $5 right now.. which makes it better :)

wheel vintiques 8" with 4.5" BS and ET street 295/65/15s... 10.5" wide... a guy posted on the b forum they fit... i shall see.. if not i will figure it out or eat a loss.. Really want the 30" height to get the gears down a touch.

Dicking around on FB MP while bored and just ran into this... not a bad price with a 383 in it, original 340 car
View attachment 1716206982
With a few parts and a little time you could have that one driving in a weekend.

-
Back