Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from a late lunch/early dinner. We went out to Red Lobster for butter. :eek:
It was served with some delicious biscuits, stuffed mushrooms, lobster tails and crab legs. LOL

Back from a late lunch/early dinner. We went out to Red Lobster for butter. :eek:
It was served with some delicious biscuits, stuffed mushrooms, lobster tails and crab legs. LOL
I'm sure my cholesterol goes up 100 points after a visit to RL but it is so good. I could make a meal out of the biscuits.

You can literally buy their proprietary biscuit mix on Amazon. Ask me how I know! They are that honking good!
Better yet (well may be) try your local Wal Mart.

1707949088713.png

I was thinking of what to have for supper because it's Valentines day. I was thinking Chinese. All of a sudden the light bulb came on. The wife mentioned yesterday "pizza for supper tomorrow night" Well duh! I didn't catch that. (I'm a little slow some days) Pizza it is. PaPa Murphy's Perfect it is. I delivered some flowers to hr office this morning. Perfect, she was in a meeting. I got a thank you text within an hour. I have a card and a box of Russel Stover Chocolates for "our" desert. Happy Valentines Day

Errands ran. Wife's contacts picked up. Dollar Store whiskey sample glasses bought, and Papa Murphy's Perfect pizza picked up. All I need to do is sip some bourbon and rye samples and wait for everybody to get home from work. Cheers.

So one of my buddies sends me a video, I hate him by the way! So he has landed a Gig in ski country for avalanche control, translated he gets to cause them. He was training rescue teams today. One in front one behind disabled on gurney/sled skiing down the mountain. What was striking was the snow capped mountains in the distance with startling clarity. Just a beautiful panoramic view. He is surrounded by ski bunnies, sips toddies at night by fire light, and gets to create avalanches during the day. Very similar background to @WV64Signet but with less of that jumping from planes nonsense and more playing with stuff that shakes the earth. Hate you guys, just saying! He was hyena laughing at me. We are going to work together this spring on some two man stuff, so he just had to rub it in today. He is living large I am telling ya.

So one of my buddies sends me a video, I hate him by the way! So he has landed a Gig in ski country for avalanche control, translated he gets to cause them. He was training rescue teams today. One in front one behind disabled on gurney/sled skiing down the mountain. What was striking was the snow capped mountains in the distance with startling clarity. Just a beautiful panoramic view. He is surrounded by ski bunnies, sips toddies at night by fire light, and gets to create avalanches during the day. Very similar background to @WV64Signet but with less of that jumping from planes nonsense and more playing with stuff that shakes the earth. Hate you guys, just saying! He was hyena laughing at me. We are going to work together this spring on some two man stuff, so he just had to rub it in today. He is living large I am telling ya.

That sounds GRAND

:thumbsup:

Booms is fun!

Yesterday's party at my banker's house was a humdinger. Got there around noon and didn't leave until around 5:00. One by one they all got drunk and left. Lol. Kkkkkkk.
1000003292.jpg

1000003296.jpg

1000003301.jpg

1000003305.jpg

1000003308.jpg

1000003309.jpg

Hey @WV64Signet did you see what WV rifle Team did to the Kentucky Wildcats in Gardentown (sp?) League Champions WV! Well done!

Dang... I need to pay more attention to these kids. Well done

"West Virginia is the most successful college rifle program in the United States, winning a total of 19 NCAA national team championships. They have won 25 individual NCAA championships, produced 65 All-Americans, and 13 Olympians."

They are hosting the NCAA Championship this year in Morgantown

Last edited:
don't wanna build it?
I do. It’s just finding time right now. Plus with 4 project vehicles, I’m out of space. Plus I need to buy a house soon. We’ll see what happens. I’m not gonna list it anytime soon. But if an offer came my way that was high enough, I might entertain it

I had to try and keep up to the Ski Patrol guys once. The Ex and I were at Mammoth Mtn. for the first time 11K'+. We were next on the lift and waiting for the chair to hit us in the asses and carry us away. Well she passed out just as the chair was gettin' to us and fell on her face. On to the snow gurney she goes and down the mountain with ski patrol at each end. Altitude sickness, spent the day in the hospital. Those Ski Patrol guys haul ***.

-
Back