Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Neither are Corvairs :rolleyes:
When my neighbors brother passed he had to liquidate his stuff. Had a Quonset hut full of cars. Probably 10+ Corvairs went to scrap. He even contacted a Corvair Club and I don't think anyone even came out to look at them.

When my neighbors brother passed he had to liquidate his stuff. Had a Quonset hut full of cars. Probably 10+ Corvairs went to scrap. He even contacted a Corvair Club and I don't think anyone even came out to look at them.
man that sucks bad.. i LOVE corvairs.. my dad had them when i was a kid and we took a lot of trips in those cars... worst problem we ever had was cleaning the voltage regulator points...

man that sucks bad.. i LOVE corvairs.. my dad had them when i was a kid and we took a lot of trips in those cars... worst problem we ever had was cleaning the voltage regulator points...
Certain corsair are valuable. Convertible spyder

Certain corsair are valuable. Convertible spyder
There’s like 3 Corvair convertibles in a junkyard near me, nearly complete, and rust free. One looks like I could drive it home

That '66 Corvair a friend of mine had sure sent a bunch of Porsche owners slinking away shaking their heads when that Corvair blew their doors off :rolleyes: :lol:
'67 is the year i would want... no swing arm suspension and a better body..
1708545545742.jpeg

My day is done. Chilling with the dog now.
Scanned the neighbour’s truck, oxygen sensor is glitching,not a big deal.also steering angle sensor is bad. No rush, so after snow is gone. And he wants a brake job. So a few bucks to be made there.
Then got Firebird running and into shop.get it ready to ship to the bodyman/painter. Then got forklift running and moved.needed heat to make it go,6 volt doesent start so good when its 10 degrees below freezing(c°). Son left his reddy heater here, worked awesome.
Now i have room to lift box off Studebaker.

Question, is rye bread not a thing in the USA? All restaurants offer is white and whole wheat. I prefer rye toast with my bacon and eggs.

Question, is rye bread not a thing in the USA? All restaurants offer is white and whole wheat. I prefer rye toast with my bacon and eggs.
I have that option at a local restaurant or two. I like Rye especially Rubens and Whiskey! :lol:

We have sourdough as an option as well. I like wheat with mine. I'll save the rye for my whiskey.

old pepper.jpg

I think I mentioned this last week. I ordered some 2 oz. sample bottles through E bay. They got sent. I started tracking them and they were on their way, leaving Kansas City to Des Moines. Back to KC and back to DSM them back to KC. I contacted the seller because they were a week late and they gave me a refund. Now I see they are back in DSM! :mob::mob::rofl::rofl:

soo.. a buddy took my tires to the dyno shop today to mount them (a bunch of local shops hire him to do tuning).. soo free work for me :) And i am stoked as hell... 295/65/15 et streets.. i have a ton of space on the wheel lip that i will probably get some lowering blocks and drop it 1.5" so the tires tuck in.. I need to move the spring in bout 3/8" which i can do without cutting the frame up... it's a good day :)

P.S. the axle is on jackstands so it's not on the ground but almost.. way too high..
1708554804788.jpeg

-
Back