Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, actually slept all night it is the first in a long time..........now time for coffee.
Good morning to all. Time zone change for me so up early. Wife just stumbled out and told me to go back to bed...I'm up with the first cup of coffee. Besides a lot to do today and taking the granddaughter to the local college basketball game tonight.

I was thinking about the Barracuda on the flight home yesterday. Currently I have a 1967 only recall steering wheel on the car. A cool very hard to find intact part. Chrysler made these for a very short time for an anticipated safety lawsuit by Ralph Nader to replace the steering wheel Nader didn't like. The wheels were put out through the dealerships and on big block Chrysler's for a short time that year. Finding one was a near impossible thing according to people in the Mopar parts people. One guy had been in the business nearly 30 years and had only seen one. I went to work on it and using skills from my former profession found two complete wheels in a week and got both refurbished. They are worth $1800-2000 each. I have one on the Barracuda but I'm thinking of pulling it and putting the old steering wheel back on before I sell the car and then selling both wheels at Carlisle??

Last edited:
I was thinking about the Barracuda on the flight home yesterday. Currently I have a 1967 only recall steering wheel on the car. A cool very hard to find intact part. Chrysler made these for a very short time for an anticipated safety lawsuit by Ralph Nader to replace the steering wheel Nader didn't like. The wheels were put out through the dealerships and on big block Chrysler's for a short time that year. Finding one was a near impossible thing according to people in the Mopar parts people. One guy had been in the business nearly 30 years and had only seen one. I went to work on it and using skills from my former profession found two complete wheels in a week and got both refurbished. They are worth $1800-2000 each. I have one on the Barracuda but I'm thinking of pulling it and putting the old steering wheel back on before I sell the car and then selling both wheels at Carlisle??
May as well.

Do serious buyers buy cars of Marketplace?? I've heard those people selling classic cars on that site end up with some problems?? You'd know what do you think?
I have only seen a few on there. Bet a bunch of tire kickers.

Good morning!! Gonna be 53 and sunny today which is insane for feb but i'll take it :) Have a great day.

P.S. It's Twerking Thursday!

tumblr_mrmkabxpTH1qk2edbo1_400.gif

-
Back