Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't know if he ever added a small block to that one or just went to the Arrow.

I had a Dodge Colt in 76 .

IMG_20240223_103904(1).jpg

Welcome to Funbag Friday! Gonna be a good day!

View attachment 1716211070
we used to drive by Romeo Palamides on the way to the Grandparent's house. the Colt was sitting in Gary Dyer's house or shop...saw him at a local swap meet in the late 70's/early 80's, should have asked about the car. that would have been a neat small block street car! don't know who the lady is.

Happy Friday everyone, going to be a nice day out here. Still working at cleaning up my Garage so I can move around. Problem is I keep getting sidetracked and start doing other things.
Think I have ADD bad, look shinny.

Back from my appointment and just relaxing the rest of the day, nothing scheduled....................... :thumbsup:
Not much happening here today. Changing the fluids on my Scamp and then think I'll set it on the ground and see how low the chin spoiler sets.

:rofl: :rofl: Must be a spell check thing.
Yeah...

Spell check does not equal correct use :rolleyes:

I recall once when our external affairs and comms team sent out a wide distribution email all about Public Safety

The just left the letter "L" out in almost every instance

But it was spelled correctly

Hey guys......Windows 11 update, forced install actually, fubared my laptop. I THINK I got to back to "normal"

-
Back