Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have seen more of the dual quad manifolds for sale than the singles. I have a single just in case.

342226995_6549714965093553_4173190522389539994_n.jpg

So after a leisurely day at home, we went to a birthday party for two of the women from the exercise group who seem to have the birthday on the same day. Most of these women are over 40 but in great physical condition from their exercise daily. I'm impressed .In some of the pics you will see both birthday girls dressed in pink, then in purple. Party started at 4:00 p.m. lasted until around 8:00 p.m. Think I only drank six beers, these girls don't drink much ,so all good for tomorrow's early rise

1000003423.jpg

So after a leisurely day at home, we went to a birthday party for two of the women from the exercise group who seem to have the birthday on the same day. Most of these women are over 40 but in great physical condition from their exercise daily. I'm impressed .In some of the pics you will see both birthday girls dressed in pink, then in purple. Party started at 4:00 p.m. lasted until around 8:00 p.m. Think I only drank six beers, these girls don't drink much ,so all good for tomorrow's early rise

View attachment 1716212375
Great photo of you two.

:eek: Bakersfield is the place to race next weekend!
March Meet at Famoso, TF, FA,FC, everything else
Opening Night at Kevin Harvick's Kern Raceway Late Models
Bakersfield Speedway Open Practice
What does the National Weather Service say?
"Rain likely" :BangHead::lol:

Okay, time for me to snooze. Getting up in 7 hours. Tomorrow will be a great day, as always

-
Back