Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I mentioned it before that a guy down in Texas wants me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda. Sent me a bunch of measurements.
I don't know how I can squeeze an arm rest and storage box between the seats with less than 4 inches. :BangHead:

-1432437169181034514.jpg

I mentioned it before that a guy down in Texas wants me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda. Sent me a bunch of measurements.
I don't know how I can squeeze an arm rest and storage box between the seats with less than 4 inches. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716212418
Thats a tough one Fred . I think this is the original .

8435924345_709f14024f_b.jpg

View attachment 1716212418
The reason why Mopar made a mini console for the 65 and older cars is because the seats are wider. In 66 the seats narrowed to make room for the coffin console.

100_4680.JPG

Morning everyone, breakfast is done and now on to my coffee. Mid 60s today but very windy, 40mph gusts. See if it is to loud in the garage to work with the door closed.

Definitely coming up, to many people coming from other areas that I want to see face to face.
Should be a great year for FABO meet and greet.

Should plenty of home brew also!!!!
Nice job Lon! Jodi and I are going to Carlisle this year so we will likely mis MITP. Super bummed but we got more plans than we got wallet or time!

Headed into work in a bit, some OT on a project to bypass a substation. Weather is coming in, storm supposed to be here late afternoon, 40mph gusts, mountain snows so maybe not that bad. Here's one for Wolfie

Have a Great Day All!

Did you ever read his book No one gets out of here alive?

What a pain , working on my compressor. Valve leaks , tried to find the whole unit. No dice. So cut the leaky one out taped the hole and put in a new one. Now have to reinstall it. :mad::BangHead:

IMG_20240225_105532.jpg

IMG_20240225_092209.jpg

-
Back