Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't know why but I cant see the craigslist stuff you post Rich.............must be my browser blocking it
for a poly 318
1708863843753.png

Has been sitting on my shelf for twenty years. Mopar part 1822004 (03-19-57) Will fit 56-66 poly only 318 cu in.

All surfaces are good. Has all nipples and comes with two metal spacers shown. In great shape. $500 firm.

If the surfaces are so wonderful how come its spray painted?
Just asking.

Had to pop rivet a bracket for the doors on the SXS and used my cheap one and after the fact found out I put a rivet in the wrong spot.............. :BangHead: :BangHead:
Drilled them out and then looked for my rivets and couldn't find them, I knew I must have had a rivet gun from my FIL's stash.

Of course I have 1 how about 2 :lol:

View attachment 1716212344
Good. It will be useful down the road. Those rivet guns wear out and getting new parts can be impossible.

Morning!
-8 and rising to -2 degrees below freezing. Will pick away at Studebaker, roughing in the firewall. I need to get past this so i can get on with rust repair.

Jim Morrison Day here.
Going to swap out the DOORS on the Valiant.
I have a set of Nos ones.
Found this on C list, was far away but when I was in that area for something else I bought it, local Seattle artist, has lyrics/lines from some of his poetry around the frame of the canvas

morrison.jpeg

Headed into work in a bit, some OT on a project to bypass a substation. Weather is coming in, storm supposed to be here late afternoon, 40mph gusts, mountain snows so maybe not that bad. Here's one for Wolfie

Have a Great Day All!

for a poly 318
View attachment 1716212347
Has been sitting on my shelf for twenty years. Mopar part 1822004 (03-19-57) Will fit 56-66 poly only 318 cu in.

All surfaces are good. Has all nipples and comes with two metal spacers shown. In great shape. $500 firm.

If the surfaces are so wonderful how come its spray painted?
Just asking.
Looks like fresh paint too. Price is actually fair though. They’re typically in the 650-800 range. Hell I got 600 for my 4 barrel intake one

My son Creed is way down in Florida for the Blast on the coast race, he will be televised so we can watch from here, he has 2 different tracks to race on, going to be a big time for him, my older son couldn't go :( teaching and head basketball coach prevented his time to go.. 247 Bros Racing

729967588.jpg

My son Creed is way down in Florida for the Blast on the coast race, he will be televised so we can watch from here, he has 2 different tracks to race on, going to be a big time for him, my older son couldn't go :( teaching and head basketball coach prevented his time to go.. 247 Bros Racing

View attachment 1716212360
Joel Rust and his crew is in Fla as well. 26J is his number

1708866617192.png

Morning kids

Have to go down into storage and see if there is a choke plates and pull the linkage brackets off the old intakes. Got the motors swapped.around I'll hang the exhaust manifolds today and figure out the carburetor setup hopefully

20240224_223359.jpg

-
Back