Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. 2 below with a wind chill of 26 below here. Bug difference in temperature from the 48 above yesterday.

It is already 65F here this morning. Should be our first day in the eighties for the year! Jodi is amped up getting garden stuff ready. I keep telling her we will have another frost but she is not listening! No surprise there! Hah!
Yep, never start a garden outside this early, good morning 65 degrees!!
My son is down on the coast of Florida enjoying life like he means it, watched him on TV last night, didn't make the big show, some faster cars there, from Canada, A bunch from toolmans state of Iowa .
Couldn't believe the states that was represented

20240226_195820.jpg

20240226_201305.jpg

Morning. 2 below with a wind chill of 26 below here. Bug difference in temperature from the 48 above yesterday.
yeah.. it was 1 below when i drove to work.. then 63 later.. michigan weather is crazy

We will be getting it tomorrow morning. It was almost 80 yesterday ad it will be -13 wind chill tomorrow morning.

My son is down on the coast of Florida enjoying life like he means it, watched him on TV last night, didn't make the big show, some faster cars there, from Canada, A bunch from toolmans state of Iowa .

View attachment 1716213383

View attachment 1716213384
That's cool Mike. Hey I see Joel Rust 26 J in second. He's good.

View attachment 1716213383

View attachment 1716213384
So, I was thinking yesterday about dirt track racing. How cool would it be to have a long road course - like Elkart Lake Road America for World of Outlaw cars and sprint cars! Goals for once I win the lottery..

It's March Meet weekend, so I should expect this kinda drama :lol: At Famoso Raceway for Saturday "rain likely high of 53° 1/4"-1/2" possible" :mad:

So, I was thinking yesterday about dirt track racing. How cool would it be to have a long road course - like Elkart Lake Road America for World of Outlaw cars and sprint cars! Goals for once I win the lottery..
Oh that works for me, my sons would agree because we have talked about a dirt road course before, I told them I could compete against you two men if we had such a track, Creed said yes maybe, if we all had a good beer buzz going at the time :rofl: yep, we called it ditch road racing back in the 70es.. they have experienced me doing shi.. like that when they was 13 and 15 .. yep, I would love to see that.

Last edited:
Oh that works for me, my sons would agree because we have talked about a dirt road course before, I told them I could compete against you two men if we had such a track, Creed said yes maybe, if we all had a good beer buzz going at the time :rofl: yep, we called it ditch road racing back in the 70es.. they have experienced me doing shi.. like that when they was 13 and 15 .. yep, I would live to see that.
Thats awesome Mike.

Side squirrel.... Are you guys still thinking of coming up to Mopars in the Park this year?

That's cool Mike. Hey I see Joel Rust 26 J in second. He's good.
Yes he is very good and he has the best equipment because he is so dang fast, Creed raced Kenny Wallace last night in his heat, great memories made, except he was bumper to bumper going into turn four and the driver in front of him spun out and there was no room up the track to evade, broke a right shock, so to the B main he went, didn't make the big show but a good night of racing, met Ken Schrader and Kenny Wallace stopped by his trailer and said hello, yep they have raced each other before and he comes to our home track

I got no idea how you do it Mitch, I think I would tire very quickly of all the social surprises! By the same token Jodi says I could easily live in a cave. She drags me to town about once a month or so to maintain what little social skills I have. I fear I am growing more and more feral with each passing year.
Patty is getting to be the same way. Living out for as long as we have, she is fine with not going anywhere.

Thats awesome Mike.

Side squirrel.... Are you guys still thinking of coming up to Mopars in the Park this year?
Told 66SEDAN (KEITH) @66340SEDAN to let my room go to anyone else. I committed my funds to my home, nice new driveway and spray foam in the shop ceiling, one more thing to do is a new roof, then I will have all my expectations done :thumbsup:

Morning, in the 40s but the weather guessers say could be rain or could be snow moving in.

Yes he is very good and he has the best equipment because he is so dang fast, Creed raced Kenny Wallace last night in his heat, great memories made, except he was bumper to bumper going into turn four and the driver in front of him spun out and there was no room up the track to evade, broke a right shock, so to the B main he went, didn't make the big show but a good night of racing, met Ken Schrader and Kenny Wallace stopped by his trailer and said hello, yep they have raced each other before and he comes to our home track
Great memories there. It's good to see that those 2 Ken's are still out having fun on the track.

Ok, been setting in the parking lot enjoyed yacking, but its time for my therapy.. enjoy your day ladies and gentlemen, you to @Sublime one

17090436068138416624178121947812.jpg

Told 66SEDAN (KEITH) @66340SEDAN to let my room go to anyone else. I committed my funds to my home, nice new driveway and spray foam in the shop ceiling, one more thing to do is a new roof, then I will have all my expectations done :thumbsup:
Ah, gotcha. Have to do what is right for you. Would have been pretty cool to meet up. Another time.

I know in the 70s somebody famous was driving a hot rod called Super Sprint at the Baja races :BangHead: Looked just like an Outlaw Sprint with 33" tall off road tires on all 4 corners.

-
Back