Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Titanic Tuesday!

huge-boobs.gif

This is kind of funny. I was taking to the guy with the old gas station full of parts. Going there today with Matt, Guy is actually a Mopar guy. He asked me to bring a distributor for him! Have to love it, Oh yeah Matt is bringing a trailer!!!!

Bring a Trailer - Halifax Edition

Sounds like fun

Morning!
Feels like -30. Thats all we need to know.
Back in shop. I will try to remember to take photos.

Darn brain.
I have a nissan rear wiper motor running the wipers. Now thinking about the s10 column switch. If i pirate the circuit board there is a chance i can have pulse wipers.

Good Morning All! Mitch those are some hellu shrimp in that bucket in your concrete video
The brother is a fisherman. But not like in America. He has a very small boat, maybe 16 ft long. He goes out with two or three guys and he throws nets into the area where he wants to catch. Then he collects the net and brings all that back. Now that includes everything miniature to large. I've been with him at least twice. It's amazing how strong these young guys, little guys are

It is already 65F here this morning. Should be our first day in the eighties for the year! Jodi is amped up getting garden stuff ready. I keep telling her we will have another frost but she is not listening! No surprise there! Hah!
We hit 82 yesterday breaking a 128-year-old record. I'm still waiting a few weeks I agree we'll have that last cold spell.

The brother is a fisherman. But not like in America. He has a very small boat, maybe 16 ft long. He goes out with two or three guys and he throws nets into the area where he wants to catch. Then he collects the net and brings all that back. Now that includes everything miniature to large. I've been with him at least twice. It's amazing how strong these young guys, little guys are
Jack of all trades, he was doing that concrete work for family then. People shrimp fish a little off a neighboring island (Camano) but it's pots on the bottom with a bait such as cat food, never tried doing that, just crabbing

-
Back