Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cleaning up a minor house fire we had last night. Luckily, my son happened to see it start and alerted us prior to even the smoke detectors going off. Got it out quick.

Wife had bought new chicks yesterday and had them in a damn cardboard box. She put a heat lamp on over looking the box and apparently that heated the box up enough to catch fire. Nobody hurt and only thing damaged was the box. Thanks to my 8 year old having to get up in the middle of the night to go pee.
1710590399394.png

I use bucket traps they work very well. I keep one in the compressor room attached to the garage. Just pulled 3 mice out of there the other day. They found a new entry point where the one garage door is it is a slider and doesn't seal great. I put wire mesh on the door bottom and put 2 bucket traps in there.

I use them all year long and add antifreeze in the winter so it doesn't freeze. I buy them from here. Small business family owned and made in USA.............Lots of people have stolen their ideas and tons of Chinese copies.

I use a five gallon bucket. Peanut butter cracker in the bottom, and a stick ramp for them. Mice jump in can't jump out. Add water they can't swim . I've tried to teach them , but never had success.

n
Those need to age for a while longer .. too RED
I was going to get some ground sirloin and saw these. I figured try them on the grill.
Or grind a few up. With Jewish rye black pepper and some horse radish.
People freak out when I eat raw Sirloin.
I've been eating it since I was in the single Digits number nu nu nothing wrong with me.

Today more clean up on the speakers, put the re-diaphragmed tweeters in yesterday after work. Also will wash tractor, utv, lawn tractor and pressure wash trailer. Lastly bonfire time and more clean up on the road coming in, the rest of a tree and some big branches
Got any plans for you spare time? :poke:
Those need to age for a while longer .. too RED

Ok thanks.
I'd age them over some heat. LOL

Good Morning

I was going to get some ground sirloin and saw these. I figured try them on the grill.
Or grind a few up. With Jewish rye black pepper and some horse radish.
People freak out when I eat raw Sirloin.
I've been eating it since I was in the single Digits number nu nu nothing wrong with me.
good seasoning makes all the difference. Lot's of local rubs around here. My brat-in-law markets his Lucky Sevens rub in lots of places. For the sheer creativity, I get a kick out of these from nearby.
1710592849174.png

Sometimes I pick the rub for the color of the finished product, today we'll have Blackened Chicken or whatever. Keeps the consumers guessin' :lol:

Good morning everyone. I believe we are heading to a St Patty's parade and celebration. Bag pipes, black beer, good food.....

-
Back