Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did a lot to it the last few weeks, x pipe, gears/carrier, re jetted the carb once more getting close, hotter plugs and just stuff. Almost there feel it is road worthy now to go for a ride with a cell phone!

Sorry mine is also a sure grip.

oh yea - how did that X work out?

It helps a lot, still loud but smoothed it out quite a bit! Easy install got the jeggs universal one, still need to weld it in way to many clamps for me.

555-30662.jpg

U clamps and had to get a coupler because I could not find 2.5 band clamps locally for the header pipes.

Morning Chris.

Should be fine when I get it to the guy across the street for inspection and use his mig with gas and weld most of them, still want some clamps if I ever have to take it down.

Have to admit I was a bit nervous when it went vertical, the lift would have cleared me if it went backwards but not the engine hoist!

good luck!
Thanks.

Just start the pistons slow!
Morning SLS
I did. Very slow. In fact, I didn't even start yet. I needed to clear some work space and I ended up doing a thorough bench clearing, even expanded the work area almost into the corner.
2016-06-07 15.04.50.jpg

Good Luck Anders, and good morning SLS, I need to get moving on this day, going to go look at a couple tractors, talk to Banker and move three horses to another pasture.. everyone have a groovy day
Thanks memike and good morning SLS!

-
Back