Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh oh - I thought this was "them" giving the summer off because of no school during summer... so essentially, you went to Dr.Summeroff and he wrote you a note... :D
Well, here's what's going on. I really should be back at my employer starting to ramp up my presence there. The thing is I did that last summer and ended up slamming back into the wall as soon as I hit 50%. So I need to be somewhere else and this school is where that'll be. For various reasons, formalities and the need for various meetings, it hasn't been possible to start until now and now my supervisor can't have me because he's end-of-semester busy and Tuesday is his last day.
So it looks like I'll be starting in the middle of August in stead which means I won't be doing any work practice (sort of internship) or anything else the entire summer.

Well, here's what's going on. I really should be back at my employer starting to ramp up my presence there. The thing is I did that last summer and ended up slamming back into the wall as soon as I hit 50%. So I need to be somewhere else and this school is where that'll be. For various reasons, formalities and the need for various meetings, it hasn't been possible to start until now and now my supervisor can't have me because he's end-of-semester busy and Tuesday is his last day.
So it looks like I'll be starting in the middle of August in stead which means I won't be doing any work practice (sort of internship) or anything else the entire summer.
whew - scary to think you'll be jumping in without some warm up considering the history..

always tough to come back -'specially when the vaca was so good... literally never rained once while we were there

got back to BDL and drove up to Epping NH for the drag race and it rained ALL day Sunday - we sat in the truck waiting for it to stop or for NHRA to call the event - they finally did at 3:15 - stupid to have waited so long - but we figure they were keeping us all there to keep the $$ flowing

so we went back and saw the race yesterday - which is why I NEED today off.. got back here really late and still had to drive a couple more hours to bring wife's sister home... LONG *** DAY

That happened to me a while ago at the Poconos on a military weekend with 4 free tickets!

Good morning Hops, I took good care of my lower back yesterday and it seems it has payed off for me, moving quit well this morning..

Good to hear that M2, I think you should get the bolts in the mail today prob have to check the tracking on it.

Somehow got the garage door fixed yesterday and the rad support almost out of the Belve, man there are a ton of spot welds on that thing to break/drill

whew - scary to think you'll be jumping in without some warm up considering the history..
This will be the warm-up. I won't be doing any teaching, I'll be tagging along mostly for probably 6-8 weeks and gradually start doing more of an assistant's job. If it works out, I'll start working as a substitute teacher on an hourly basis. Then I can do that until I feel confident and comfortable. Then my plan is to take a 1-year course at the University to be a licensed teacher. I'm hoping I can count all my math and physics courses from my engineering degree.

-
Back