Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Up and easy, right over the middle of the plate...

:rofl:
As always sir! Kinda like a good bartender, a good setup makes all the difference.

I may have a job/favor to ask.. The woman who lives in my house is contemplating some minor remodel stuff, kinda Martha Stewart-esqe stuff.. i may have to beg your artistic talents to see what her 'plan' will look like..

As always sir! Kinda like a good bartender, a good setup makes all the difference.

I may have a job/favor to ask.. The woman who lives in my house is contemplating some minor remodel stuff, kinda Martha Stewart-esqe stuff.. i may have to beg your artistic talents to see what her 'plan' will look like..

Sure, no problem! I like doing that kind of stuff to help folks visualize their ideas. :)

Sure, no problem! I like doing that kind of stuff to help folks visualize their ideas. :)
Cool. Thank you sir. You're the stuff. If i catch a break at work tomorrow, I'll email you some stuff. Please do thos at your leisure, i need all the time delay i can get! I'm guessing I'm funding this little trist, so speed is not of the essence!

Cool. Thank you sir. You're the stuff. If i catch a break at work tomorrow, I'll email you some stuff. Please do thos at your leisure, i need all the time delay i can get! I'm guessing I'm funding this little trist, so speed is not of the essence!

LOL! Gotcha...work S L O W L Y...:D

Top of the page...

Worked late with Eddie on the Dart....

Just finished and ordered a pizza for dinner (didn't feel like cooking and it's 40% off at Pizza Pete tonight)....

We got the mini starter in the Dart, but it is tight. There is a connection on the bottom of the starter that has a rubber cover and it's less than 1/4" from the rubber which is covering a positive wire connection - very close to a ground if it ever touches, but both are rigidly mounted and won't move in relation to each other.. But it's so close to a heat source...

Then there are two places the pipes are hitting, one near the gearbox, and another near the column... We may need to "notch" the pipes for clearance there...

Then we ran around looking for a drill bit so we can heli-coil the one bolt for the trans mount that won't hold torque, and ended up ordering it from Grainger to be here tomorrow AM...

So we installed the new SS leaf springs, the replacement came for the pass side today and the grommet is centered like it's supposed to be... Then we were able to measure for the drive shaft length so we can go to the drive line shop and order one tomorrow...

Then we called it a night (8 PM by then)...

Last edited:
A Saturday view out my window!
20160604_065043.jpg

Good morning, everyone!

Not a lot of action here last night. Monday, I guess.
Good morning.
Probly slow here cause everyone is busy. I know I was. Got my fenders completely bolted up. Had just enough to hold them on before. Taking advantage of nice weather here this week.

I have been slowly taking care of my lower back and it seems it may feel pretty darn good today :thankyou: I did not do a thing yesterday , Watched the grass grow :p
Glad to see Karl got his other spring in and looking at a drive shaft now :thumbsup:

-
Back