Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This will be the warm-up. I won't be doing any teaching, I'll be tagging along mostly for probably 6-8 weeks and gradually start doing more of an assistant's job. If it works out, I'll start working as a substitute teacher on an hourly basis. Then I can do that until I feel confident and comfortable. Then my plan is to take a 1-year course at the University to be a licensed teacher. I'm hoping I can count all my math and physics courses from my engineering degree.
good stuff

I finally stopped and took a pic of these two trucks I see when I go up to where my wife's family live..
2trucks.jpg

LOL - oh.. I thought you wanted me to run up and make an offer for you!
LOL! I don't think it would be turned down. :D

Anyway, I'm outta here. I'll see if my calipers have dried enough to be assembled. Wish me luck on the seals!

Good Luck Anders, and good morning SLS, I need to get moving on this day, going to go look at a couple tractors, talk to Banker and move three horses to another pasture.. everyone have a groovy day

Well got a few more bugs out of the pop yesterday and now have one new one that almost sounds like a loose heat shield under heavy acceleration hoping it is the converter shield hitting the converter bolts, only thing I can think of for that type of noise, then the spedo cable came out the back of the spedo, seems like I always have a issue getting them in on the dart. Nice to have two wheel peel though!

-
Back