Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most of my scammers are Email because of my business lic. Mostly taxes are do and I'm being fined by the IRS.

Yeah.. I get that.

I have multiple email addresses for different things. One is the burner that is associated with online accounts and such. I refer to it as the dumpster. Easy to just "Select All" and "Delete"

Works out fairly well

Glad you're taking care of keeping the scammers off FABO Mike.
I catch a few on my own but most of the time they respond to someone's wanted ad. If they report the suspicious activity I can end the crap with a couple key strokes.

You're a good man Mike. HO!!! and make some good beer. :thumbsup:
My batch of Canadian Blonde isn't happy. It didn't carbonize. Usually after a few days the plastic bottles are hard as a rock with co2. Not so. They are as flat as a board. The stout is goid though. I t has been a few weeks. I bight have to open one up to see if it's good.

Your typing says you already started
My batch of Canadian Blonde isn't happy. It didn't carbonize. Usually after a few days the plastic bottles are hard as a rock with co2. Not so. They are as flat as a board. The stout is goid though. I t has been a few weeks. I bight have to open one up to see if it's good.

Last 3 times I made beer it turned out bad and hopping to try it again soon.

Long story but a friend of mine got his clothing caught in a PTO shaft and ripped his Carhart's off and left him pretty much butt naked, but no injuries.
Lucky. Most don't live to tell the tale.

Sitting on the porch having a toddy watching the world go round.

IMG_4757.jpeg

-
Back