Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I was going to work a little longer on the Valiant today.
I'm toast.Pulled the old steering column and dash today
to much up and down.
Work on the heater box and new heater core tomorrow.
Should have it all together by Monday. Then put in the new Windshield.

Picked up my seats... love the guys car.. he races a 62 4 door savoy... i couldn't stop talking which i hate.. i spend all my time alone so when i talk to anyone everything comes out non stop...

Well grabbed a hot shower. Home made thinn crust Anchovie pizza.
i know i know . Hey you eat what you like. Funny thing is I really don't like most fish. Or crabs, any kind of shell fish.
Brownie for desert

i like fish.. there is no good fish and chips near me anymore which sucks

More waiting on parts I guess. :BangHead:

FelPro 1213 versus FelPro 1243

20240323_190945.jpg

20240323_191048.jpg

20240323_191441.jpg

You wouldn't worry about the port size difference in the gasket?
Ehhh. Not really Looks like you ordered the 360 gaskets. Or received them. Rock auto has various port sizes listed. If you want, I have a spare set I can send you free to see if they fit better.

Ehhh. Not really Looks like you ordered the 360 gaskets. Or received them. Rock auto has various port sizes listed. If you want, I have a spare set I can send you free to see if they fit better.
Thanks Chris. I think I'm set.

This was a part I got a while back. By the time I looked at it I it was outside the return window.

Buddy built a 318 for his studebaker. Cheap chinee 4bbl intake is machined wrong,and milkshaked the oil. Hes pissed. If i had one to give to him i would. Ran a total of 45 seconds. Hes a good machinist, and hes kicking himself for taking a new part for granted.

And so it begins. The clearing for our house. Gonna clear it myself mostly. Then hire in subs one at a time.

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3906.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

Buddy built a 318 for his studebaker. Cheap chinee 4bbl intake is machined wrong,and milkshaked the oil. Hes pissed. If i had one to give to him i would. Ran a total of 45 seconds. Hes a good machinist, and hes kicking himself for taking a new part for granted.
Oil and water passages crossed somehow?

So spent a few hours in shop, battery mount in fender is done, hung fender back on truck and test fit battery. Im happy with the end result. Tomorrow i think i will see if i can get more wind out of the dash vents. Seeing as glass is out, i want to do it before i pull cab.

-
Back