Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Next time we get together, you're gonna have to have a dd.. Tike too.. we need to let a few beverages flow..
Oh yeah, it has to be a stay over party so we don't need drivers and can let the beverages flow...but we will still need a couple of double Ds...

A deaf-mute couple gets married and on the first night of their honeymoon they sign to each other and try to decide how they will communicate about sex when they go to bed and the lights are out.

She signs that when he wants sex, he should pinch her nipples once and if he doesn't want sex he should do it twice.

He signs back that she can answer by tugging in his willie once if she wants sex too and if she doesn't want sex...tug on it 57 times.

:D

A deaf-mute couple gets married and on the first night of their honeymoon they sign to each other and try to decide how they will communicate about sex when they go to bed and the lights are out.

She signs that when he wants sex, he should pinch her nipples once and if he doesn't want sex he should do it twice.

He signs back that she can answer by tugging in his willie once if she wants sex too and if she doesn't want sex...tug on it 57 times.

I think my next girlfriend should be a deaf-mute..

This is what happens after 5 beers. I'm using an old trick of applying rings of different color Sharpies to exterior LED bulbs to match the color and brightness of my new up lights on the house. I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to lighting being matching...LOL!

color match bulb.jpg

I'm headed out for more fluids. Dang head cold came back Monday. This time I'm beating it with complete rest, alka seltzer plus and lots of juice. Feel much better today, but it's really boring.

Get some garlic and eat it in a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Chop it up real find and warm it up in the soup. You should start feeling a little better by the end of the bowl...

LOL!

Did you hear about when the two antenna got married???

The ceremony sucked, but the reception was great...

Good morning guys and gals!

All alone in the summer house. I've got no place to be all day. Just need to get home by six for my boy's end of semester "ceremony". I guess I'll need to take a look at that mower fuel issue.

-
Back