Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow !! I would say so Mitch I got everything dun yesterday, moved three horses to another pasture, an hour at the bank and !! I forgot what all I did, today I go ride with a friend to pick up a car about one hour away and haul it back on his trailer, and that is about it for commitments for my day.. You have a full day ahead of you thats for sure :steering::steering:
Sounds like you Be a Busy Man there !!

I just emptied out 6 cartons of tools. Lots of tap and die sets and pliers sets came off back order. Good thing is they're all sold! lol

I got a new Mopar t shirt in yesterday. B5 blue of course. Found it on Facebook.
20160608_073405.jpg

Rupture brake line, spray brake fluid, good paint remover...
Any change that tubing is copper plated steel? I believe I saw that somewhere.

Good Morning!
Thanks Keefer!
I'm researching it right now but it is either copper or a copper/nickel/iron alloy. The vendor doesn't give a very detailed description on their web site other than stating that the tube meets applicable standards.

I fixed the mower. One of the knives had come loose and just fell off. My neighbor (we own it together) heard a funny noise and stopped. Saw the blade, the bolt and the washer lying in the grass. Fixed it easy enough.

So I mowed some around the house after bolting it back on but suddenly the old diesel gets all weak and slows down. Me terrified of over heating turns it off and coasts down hill to where it sits now. Once it cools off I'll check the coolant level.

I had a very similar one that I ran dry and cracked the cylinder head which i why I had to buy this one.

Scratch that. I opened a beer in stead. Hopping on the mower. Coolant level was A-OK. Must have been junk in the fuel filter.

I fixed the mower. One of the knives had come loose and just fell off. My neighbor (we own it together) heard a funny noise and stopped. Saw the blade, the bolt and the washer lying in the grass. Fixed it easy enough.

So I mowed some around the house after bolting it back on but suddenly the old diesel gets all weak and slows down. Me terrified of over heating turns it off and coasts down hill to where it sits now. Once it cools off I'll check the coolant level.

I had a very similar one that I ran dry and cracked the cylinder head which i why I had to buy this one.

Did you sharpen it??? we can get sharpening stones that you attach to a drill and it will sharpen the blade... I use one every time I mow as I have alot of hazards in my yard that keep dulling my blade....

I have some AT&T guys in the back taking down the old utility pole...

Eddie is helping his mom with a home project, so I'm not sure if he's coming over and what time if he does, just hanging loose...

a little venting, GIVE head bolts away, just 8 bucks for shipping, guy wont leave a feedback in trade. WOW! :BangHead:

-
Back