Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rick the Detective. Or is that Rick the Dick?
I'll go with the latter. I did manage to get this shot as i was getting up from the ground. She's tougher than she looks...

Hand-Blocking-Girls-Face-and-Blue-Sky-Medium.jpg

Dam Karl that shaft looks great!

It's from a local shop here that does driveshaft work...

They made it all from scratch, we just told them what length and they had it done in 5 hours!!!

They told us it would be done tomorrow, but then called us after lunch and said it's done...

They made one for my 67 Barracuda back in 1986... They've been around a while, but new location since then... Their new building is not far from me...

Uh oh! Be careful, that's how I wound up paying $12k for a new roof on my house in Memphis after an insurance inspector came out and decided that my roof was a big risk and the Insurance Company threatened to cancel my policy and force me into a 600% increase in premiums unless I replaced it.

Yep, can't trust those insurance companies, they have hidden agendas.... :eek:

Got a new metal sign for the garage tonight. Chrysler Plymouth Dealer. It compliments the Dodge Service sign nicely. :)

garage art real 5.jpg

Well hooked up a young gun tonight with about a grand of belve parts for shipping Hoppy land is good for others! Just had to do it THE MOPAR LIGHT IS TO BRIGHT and sideways!
DSC00658.JPG

Well hooked up a young gun tonight with about a grand of belve parts for shipping Hoppy land is good for others! Just had to do it THE MOPAR LIGHT IS TO BRIGHT and sideways!

Hoppy light 1.jpg

Fixed it! And it's a beautiful thing!

I got a small box the other day and I don't know what it's for or who/why it was sent to me.... I assume it's to throw in for Anders....

I got everything in a pile in the living room for when I get the time to repack it.

We got a bigger box, but I want to put a layer of cardboard on the bottom for extra support...
That must have been the battery cut-off switch from Rod! I apologize, I thought I told you that was coming.

That engine looks awesome, Karl! Good work!

Good morning everyone! I'm touched to see the concern for my safety regarding my brake lines. Djakken gave me this reel of copper brake line and it's the kind he's used on his car so I figured it's ok. I might have to read up on it a little more.

I'm heading ou tto the summer house today to fix the lawn mower. Apparently one of the knives fell off so it only cuts with two. I like road trips so I don't mind. That means I won't be doing much on the car, though. Unless I bring some stuff up there, of course. Hmmm ... Maybe some wheel polishing?

Nah, I think I'll treat it as my day off.

I get to go to work again today! Farking yea! I'm seriously ready for planting season to be done..
Planting !! What are you planting this time of year down there ? Our rice is up over 6'' ... I bet the rain and water has slowed things down some maybe, maybe beans ?

I woke up and looked at the clock and seen 440, so up and on my second cup
Good morning coffee crew.

I woke up and looked at the clock and seen 440, so up and on my second cup
Good morning coffee crew.
Good Morning Mike! Cat woke me up at 5:30. He walks laps around me in bed until I get up to feed him. Then he wants out. Well the coffee is done and I'm heading towards my first cup. No wonder why I fall asleep in the chair at 8:30 pm. LOL

-
Back