Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1712139407424.png

If anyones bored... this guys channel is pretty good.. the videos working on diesel stuff are pretty interesting...

Maybe i should do a new hemi instead of the 426 lust i have.... just can't make em look good though

Morning!
Sunny and 8°c today. Going to start melting, should be able to scrape some ice off the driveway today.
Picked up some more sheet metal,so now im not worried about running out.
First car club meeting last night, club members want me and another member to demonstrate our metalworking tools, a class of sorts.
Should be fun.

Good Morning All! Had a wild dream was fighting a couple dudes ended up smacking the wife, whoops! She's fine, hope she doesn't have a bruise : (

Just recalled a dream i had last night... my motor was running on an engine stand in my basement of all places and i was messing with the pcv... but it had a holley on it and i don't plan to use a holley again.. weird dream

Morning all you non sleepers, I am heading back into the dirt today if it is dry enough. I am trying to get hillside blue berry terrace done before Jodi gets home. Kind of limits her ability to change her mind!
Beg for forgiveness not permission, atta boy!

-
Back