Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from city, doc figures an injection of some sort is a good place to start. Hips are f#€¥ ed though..

Last edited:

Oh yeah

I self identify as deaf

34mgrg4z9y451.jpg

181206102750-gettyimages-90002818-restricted.jpg

Back from city, doc figures an injection of some sort is a goid place to start. Hips are f#€¥ ed though..

Mine to I think. I am afraid to go to the Dr.

Did an injection for my shoulder... it lasted about 4 ½ years before I had to get surgery... just have to be cautious as some of the things they use will make tissue brittle and if you need surgery then you're kinda screwed... or they have to go more extreme. PTs suck unless you get one that is occupational, and will focus on the things you need to do. I've had 7 recommendations to get surgery... I've actually had 2... the other times I modified routines, habits or diet.

I literally threw away all my shoes and went strictly zero-drop, wide toe box. No heels relieved a lot of low back and knee pain. On the occasion I have to go with conventional footwear, I saw the heels off...

Caveat Emptor

Good luck... hope you get some relief

Did an injection for my shoulder... it lasted about 4 ½ years before I had to get surgery... just have to be cautious as some of the things they use will make tissue brittle and if you need surgery then you're kinda screwed... or they have to go more extreme. PTs suck unless you get one that is occupational, and will focus on the things you need to do. I've had 7 recommendations to get surgery... I've actually had 2... the other times I modified routines, habits or diet.

I literally threw away all my shoes and went strictly zero-drop, wide toe box. No heels relieved a lot of low back and knee pain. On the occasion I have to go with conventional footwear, I saw the heels off...

Caveat Emptor

Good luck... hope you get some relief
You jumped out of too many airplanes I'm guessing.
Sorry Chris just be careful.

My Dad had hip replacement surgery at about 42 years old? Right about 1970. The process was so new the hospital where the surgery was performed named the orthopedic wing after his surgeon. Apparently the surgeon was very innovative in the procedure. Dad went back to work on I 40 out in the desert as soon as he could barely get around. Since I had nothing better to do, I spent that entire summer in Needles, Ca being a 14 year old operating engineer apprentice :lol: . Whenever something had to be done to the ready-mix plant, I did it. Run the skip loader, that was me too. He told me one day "If you should happen to see a yellow single engine plane flying low over the job, take cover. That's Mr Yeager, my boss." His condition did improve greatly over the summer. I learned a bit of the freeway construction game. :D

-
Back