Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is making me hungry! When is U Conn going down this weekend? We don’t have cable or anything out here so we just stream. The last game was protected or some nonsense in our area and I could not watch it. Sure would like to see 22 get a ring.
Game starts at 8:30 central tonight. I hope the gals have fun and win.

That is making me hungry! When is U Conn going down this weekend? We don’t have cable or anything out here so we just stream. The last game was protected or some nonsense in our area and I could not watch it. Sure would like to see 22 get a ring.
I'm waiting to see if it's UCONN -v- NC State for both the men and the women

That would have freaked people out. Floods, earthquake, darkness and soon cicadas. The end of days is near. :lol:
We all have for the first time since 1900s two different cicadas will emerge at the same time, I will need ear plugs to go to sleep out here in the sticks soon
Got the Demon fired back up. Nothing is leaking out of it, but only ran it long enough to get up to tempm. She's alive!

No leaks is a good thing, congratulations
In all its glory! Some seam sealer and its done-ish.

View attachment 1716231919
Excellent job , congratulations
You gonna put a load rating on that for the chicks you pick up in manitoba? :)

:rofl:

Rutt Row.

20240405_155324.jpg

20240405_155402.jpg

Who is afraid of a couple million bugs.
  • Propane Torch Weed Burner - Weed Torch with 10ft Hose (cCSAus Certified), Heavy Duty Torch Wand with Turbo Trigger Electronic Ignition, High Output 800,000 BTU for Burning Grass, Melting Ice & Snow

3 hundred pound bottles on my drive around cart I'm ready.

Propane Torch Weed Burner - Weed Torch with 10ft Hose (cCSAus Certified), Heavy Duty Torch Wand with Turbo Trigger Electronic Ignition, High Output 800,000 BTU for Burning Grass, Melting Ice & Snow​

Owning a business is fun... i get calls a few times a day with companies trying to take over my credit card service.. i just tell them we don't take credit cards and they usually **** off.. just had one call.. i told him we don't take credit cards.. asshole left a 1 star review.. people are wonderful :)

Owning a business is fun... i get calls a few times a day with companies trying to take over my credit card service.. i just tell them we don't take credit cards and they usually **** off.. just had one call.. i told him we don't take credit cards.. asshole left a 1 star review.. people are wonderful :)
Check with your state.
In Pa. You can register your business number on the do not call list.

That’s tiny
There's a 91 year old restaurant here called The Steamboat and on Tuesdays they have small hand cut tenderloins they call Tugboats. They are $2 and you have to eat them there. Oh and you must order onion rings as well.

Tugboat Tuesday.jpg

I need to drive over to the storage garage and check my battery charger.

-
Back