Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Elon and his Spaceketeers had a wake up alarm for the county today :lol: 07:25 Falcon 9 from S. Vandenberg, carried a satellite for the military, so we had to pay him for this one, most of his launches are Starlink and I think he owns at least part of them. This one had an extra, they landed the booster rocket on South base so we got the sonic boom also View attachment 1716235009 :lol: Good morning for viewing, maybe, it is clear here next valley near launch, who knows? :lol:
1712850344176.png

My wife has a dental appointment first thing tomorrow morning. That will give me plenty of time to log parts and prices in my notebook while I am sitting in the truck.

I keep telling my wife, we can't take it with us........................ :lol:

View attachment 1716235039

yeah... i just worry bout having money for heat/food in 10 years :) but i'm crazy like that..

Actually.. i shouldn't worry.. guys in my family rarely make it past 58 and my chest already hurts all the time... Come on mortality!!! :)

Made it back. Wow that farm junk yard is super busy for sure this time of year. Just saw this fast.

Man i can't wait to mop my garage!! I ground and sanded sooo much metal in there that anything i touch without gloves leaves slivers in me... like the entire garage and sweeping/leaf blower hasn't helped and somehow today at work i have 2 slivers in my dress socks digging into me!

Man i can't wait to mop my garage!! I ground and sanded sooo much metal in there that anything i touch without gloves leaves slivers in me... like the entire garage and sweeping/leaf blower hasn't helped and somehow today at work i have 2 slivers in my dress socks digging into me!
17 In. Mini Magnetic Sweeper

-
Back