Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope.
Sitting out on the deck.Kinda like I started the day. But now I have a beer instead of coffee.
Here We set chatting over a drink. I have a Tito's and raspberry lemonade.

He's spinning it as a hate crime. We know this guy was under investigation by the FBI in 2013 for links to Radical Islamic Terrorists, we know he called 911 during the attack to pledge his allegiance to ISIS. Yet, Oblama says we must spare no effort to determine what, IF ANY inspiration or association this killer MAY have had with terrorist groups?.....REALLY????

Not sure can you tell from the pic.
Yeah, that's the single disc radio. Unfortunately it won't work for me. Interestingly, it does have the dual zone climate control. Those are worth few bucks since they are hard to find used with all the bulbs working.

You might want to check to see if all the backlights in it all work. If so, it's gold.

I'm sure I could find a few things I need off there... I need a driver seat back cover if its in good shape - mine has a 'gouge' similar to the base of that one. (Unless you find someone that wants the seats complete). That front bumper is a bit diff than mine but piece under could be same if it aint crunched.
The belly pans are the same between the Charger and the Magnum, only the SRT is different. If they are still intact, they will work for you.

We rebuilt our 2010 SRT8 Challenger with many parts that were common to the LH format Chargers and 300's.
002a.JPG
009a.JPG
015 (2).JPG

Cool! But it's LX platform for those cars. LH was the gen before the LX. LD is the current Charger/300 platform. Challengers are now on the LY platform. :)
LH, LX, LD, LY, Where have I been?!

you have to be pretty ambitious to rebuild the newer cars more so than the old ones. IMO.

I had a 98 Neon R/T and I let a friend drive it (stupid stupid stupid x1000 on my part) ....of course she managed to wedge it hard into the back of a dump truck.

I tried to fix it, had it on a frame machine and all. Replaced the radiator support and most of the frame rail on one side. It was just never right. It wasn't worth it unlike the new chargers and challengers you guys have there, the damage was a lot worse. There was good reason the insurance company totaled my lowly neon and I should have just let go before I wasted a bunch of time and money.

After that experience I promised myself to never get involved with a newer car. The old cars work just fine for me.

Good job on that challenger Mr. TMM!!!

LH, LX, LD, LY, Where have I been?!
LOL! Yeah, it's hard to keep up. My '06 Charger SRT is an LX so I've been immersed in the Modern Mopars for the past 10 years.

My new front fascia is ready to ship so I should have something new to rock by the end of Summer (I already have the tails)...

SRT Three quarter on the rocks 3 Danko Lights 4 sharp demolded FINAL front 1.jpg

SRT rear 3 piece 7.jpg

My friend Josh already has the tails on his SRT. He's next in line behind me for the fascia...

Danko custom tails.jpg

you have to be pretty ambitious to rebuild the newer cars more so than the old ones. IMO.

I had a 98 Neon R/T and I let a friend drive it (stupid stupid stupid x1000 on my part) ....of course she managed to wedge it hard into the back of a dump truck.

I tried to fix it, had it on a frame machine and all. Replaced the radiator support and most of the frame rail on one side. It was just never right. It wasn't worth it unlike the new chargers and challengers you guys have there, the damage was a lot worse. There was good reason the insurance company totaled my lowly neon and I should have just let go before I wasted a bunch of time and money.

After that experience I promised myself to never get involved with a newer car. The old cars work just fine for me.

Good job on that challenger Mr. TMM!!!
We got lucky. It was totaled so we got it for cheap. The only body parts we replaced and painted was the drivers fender and the front bumper cover. Now the rest is another story. A lot of cradle and suspension as well as a windshield, air bags, and belts. Oh ya, the dash was $1000 alone. The scary part was not knowing whether the engine was good or not. The bottom of the oil pan was gone from the ditch ride. It ran fine though!
010 (2).JPG
003a.JPG

-
Back