Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
s-l200.jpg
Any of you have relays on the car say for fan etc? Do you use a relay block? Looking for ideas to get mine in one place under the hood. Need a holder for four something like this is preferred.

Same here time to get some things straightened out on it. I used to know what did what! LOL

I found one with six but for 110! Out of ther budjet for this. Really do not want a oem one from something else either.

Needs frame machine work.
That and probably about a grand in parts and materials . Rough estimate. Factor in what I paid. Not worth it to me. I'll pull the parts I want and sell the rest.

nope. my wiring is quite the quagmire.. everything works but MAN, what a cluster f&^%k...
My factory wiring was actually in pretty good shape. I just cleaned up wires and terminals and re-did the harness tape on most of it. The piece that goes under carpet I did yesterday was a bit different. Has a cover over the whole thing. Had to take the connectors off and run the wires through then put them back on. hardest part is the ones that come out midway you have to fish out through the mesh.

2016-06-12 14_18_31.jpg

My factory wiring was actually in pretty good shape. I just cleaned up wires and terminals and re-did the harness tape on most of it. The piece that goes under carpet I did yesterday was a bit different. Has a cover over the whole thing. Had to take the connectors off and run the wires through then put them back on. hardest part is the ones that come out midway you have to fish out through the mesh.

View attachment 1714943597
the factory stuff is actually pretty easy to deal with (until someone cuts it up) - mine still has the factory connectors at the ends - it's up under the dash where it all gets "interesting" - - thankfully it does seem like it was done fairly well, it just took some head scratching to figure out what goes where...

the factory stuff is actually pretty easy to deal with (until someone cuts it up) - mine still has the factory connectors at the ends - it's up under the dash where it all gets "interesting" - - thankfully it does seem like it was done fairly well, it just took some head scratching to figure out what goes where...
I don't recall anything cut or changed on mine. If anything its components missing and wires are still there. In some cases its just extras where the factory used same harness. I think a few of them are for the smoke and mirrors emissions appeasements that Ma Mopar was doing at the time. I have acquired a couple 'black box' items that I plan to plug in at some point. I want to get it 'looking' original-including them. I may do some creative wiring though. If anything acts up I just open the circuit somewhere. I keep an eye out for unmolested 75s to compare. I have seen a couple pics, but not an actual vehicle to get all the details. Its tough to find a 'reference' car for a slant with all the crap still on it!

hey ya Chris.
I was checking out your build thread Keith - it's looking good.. I remember the first car thing I ever attempted to wire up - a radio in my first Dart - - SMOKED it hard - LOL.

-
Back