Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A lot of times you never hear about it . But the coach can only do what higher ups tell him to do . Paul Maurice complained he couldn't do what he wanted when he was coach for Toronto.

Last edited:
So... i'm trying to understand something.. and i didn't want to post in the guys thread that posted earlier.. Guys that switch to efi due to hard starting, why are they having starting issues.. i have never had a car that didn't start with 2 pumps and turn the key. even this current one started with like .5 second of a crank. it seems weird to spend 2k+ instead of just fixing the start issue..

I mean... i see efi cars that don't start this easy... i don't understand the waste of money/time is all.. but it's not my money/time :)

BTW... Coppolo want's me to do camera work for the next movie..

can't wait to get mufflers on the thing.. it's stupidly loud and the phone won't pic it up, just noise

Had a quick work trip Tuesday-Wednesday

DC beltway traffic was FUBAR ... jumped onto the 495 Express toll lane

$37.00 :eek:

Small price to pay for sanity. Regular lanes were a parking lot for miles

Bee traps showed up.. think i can just hang them off the heads of the gutter screws.. will do it this weekend

I need to get or build a lift for the mower to better clean the deck.
I just use the hose with the nozzle set on jet, mower running full throttle, squirt water where the engine meets the deck-cooling slots(?) and then aim it underneath front to back. usually get squirted once in awhile. need to clean it because when it sits in the garage and I go in there to putz around, the allergies kick into high gear.
the motorcycle lift be good for a rider...mines just a push

I just use the hose with the nozzle set on jet, mower running full throttle, squirt water where the engine meets the deck-cooling slots(?) and then aim it underneath front to back. usually get squirted once in awhile. need to clean it because when it sits in the garage and I go in there to putz around, the allergies kick into high gear.
the motorcycle lift be good for a rider...mines just a push
I back it up onto a hill next to the driveway to gain clearance... clean the underside with pressure washer and a plastic putty knife.

I'll put the handle under the rear bumper on the truck and clean with the putty knife once or twice a year and especially before winter hibernation

Having a clean Deck is important. Sometimes obsessing on how clean your deck is can be a sign of emotional issues.
I rarely even think about my Deck.. i have confidence in it.... and although it's only 38" i think it's enough...

Having a clean Deck is important. Sometimes obsessing on how clean your deck is can be a sign of emotional issues.
:rofl:

14q5cf.jpg

-
Back