Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Rain again today. Should be starting on door #2 today. Got the rubber strip that holds the door glass in. Body shop buddy is a good guy. Thinking i can supplement it with some urethane as well. Time to get out there.
Dog has a vet appointment,so i have to knock off early.

1715772321691.jpeg

Nop just talked to him. Saw a few on Tempest not sure what you need.
A friend has cruise on his Satellite and may need the servo repaired. It sounds like the diaphragm might have a leak. It engages then looses speed.

Took the morning off from exercise, since there was a pretty big party here last night.Today I went up to Saigon with the daughter and the baby and her husband and my wife, for a baby doctor appointment. That trip takes most of the day. Usually 2 and 1/2 hours to get up there and 2 and 1/2 hours to get back. Plus the time you spend in the city. I did get a chance to buy some new Vietnamese apparel. A few t-shirts and some new hats that I like to wear from here. Yes they say Vietnam on them. But I never bring them to Vietnam to wear because I don't want to look like a tourist. I only wear them in America. Kkkkkkk

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Marie pulled into the driveway when she got home last evening. Was the only time you can smell the air near your gal and ask, is that you or that dump truck????!!! Yup, her. Stuck brake caliper. Rim "tinking" and smoke rolling out. Ugh. Ran to parts store and changed that. Wasn't what I wanted to do, but glad i got it done right away.

-
Back