Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today ought to be an adventure, have to get over to the Olympic Penninsula to go up Mt. Blyn to work on a radio. Ferry nearby was booked for getting over there so am taking the Edmonds ferry to Kingston then driving up. I do have a return ferry from Pt. Townsend at least. The bad thing is the Tacoma Narrows bridge is closed for some kind of construction, I think that will make my ride over on the Edmonds ferry a challenge as reservations were full and I'm in standby. Sounds like a mess and it is.

Today ought to be an adventure, have to get over to the Olympic Penninsula to go up Mt. Blyn to work on a radio. Ferry nearby was booked for getting over there so am taking the Edmonds ferry to Kingston then driving up. I do have a return ferry from Pt. Townsend at least. The bad thing is the Tacoma Narrows bridge is closed for some kind of construction, I think that will make my ride over on the Edmonds ferry a challenge as reservations were full and I'm in standby. Sounds like a mess and it is.
That sucks! Could always move to sunny Buffalo. No traffic jams, very few homeless, horrible potholes, and miserable winters!

That's a PITA.

Not much of the old lady left....

64 Plymouth Barracuda Parts Car

Screenshot_20240515_062241_Facebook.jpg

That's a PITA.
Yes, when a ferry is down or something like that 4 day bridge closure there's a ripple effect and it is a PITA, tried making these reservations last week. And on another reservation note, my Halibut charter fishing trip out of Seiku had to be delayed due to his boat is broken, was May 18 now June 6th, hope they haven't reached their halibut quota by then!

Yes, when a ferry is down or something like that 4 day bridge closure there's a ripple effect and it is a PITA, tried making these reservations last week. And on another reservation note, my Halibut charter fishing trip out of Seiku had to be delayed due to his boat is broken, was May 18 now June 6th, hope they haven't reached their halibut quota by then!
Quota to the boat, not the individual. Interesting

Quota to the boat, not the individual. Interesting
No it's actually an overall quota of fish caught by sportsman per season. As you probably know it starts in early May and can run only a few weeks. They have certain days per week you can fish too so bring your lawyer

-
Back