Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah , I did see that my 68 has the First version, as I remember it.

Never knew there were different ones. It came with a three prong NSS also! fckrs!

Figure I will just pull the bulbs today, I can tell how close I am to something when backing up by the exhaust decibel's going up anyway!

Looks like it should make it there to Carlisle in July! Start saving for the gas money now!

Ha.. Yeah ..your right.. I had to order shorter Mufflers for the GTS .. Probably come tomorrow.

I bought some new Dynomax 25 in mufflers, but they're too long, with no way to cut the pipes back, I had to reorder some 19in ones :BangHead::BangHead:

You got a hole in one!
Nope... But I had a GREAT time with Both of my Sons.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
002.jpg
003.jpg

How long? 2 1/2" by chance? Mine drone pretty good so far can see it get annoying fast.

That's what I heard also. to bad they are not 2.5 I would have taken them before the exhaust gets welded up.

The only correct pipes I could get for Stock Manifolds on this car are 2 1/4

You got her running again?!
I liked the last ten seconds. It got all Buñuel. :D

No, that was in middle of our 8 minute run.... After I set the total timing.... Before it ran out of gas and then no spark....

We're gonna give it another try later....

On another note....Today is Our 36th Wedding Anniversary . Actually were together 7yrs previous to that, So total of 43yrs together.
This Photo... Circa 1974 .. or there abouts...
31.jpg

-
Back